It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A double thanks to finkleroy for Leisure Suit Larry 2! :)
Thank you PMPMGamer for Shadows: Price for our sins, much appreciated. Thanks to finkleroy for all you do.
Last but not least thank you to PMPMGame AND FINKLEROY
from the Dec 1 update: Randals monday please?

From the main list (NOT the update!) Bat Rats Revenge please? Thank you!
Microfish_1: from the Dec 1 update: Randals monday please?

From the main list (NOT the update!) Bat Rats Revenge please? Thank you!
Granted.
Many thanks to Cymepa for Syberia And also many thanks to Damon18 for Syberia 2 !! .. And a Huge thankyou goes out to finlleroy for being such a great host and manager of the giveaways!!! :)
Many thanks again to Finkleroy!!

Thanks to PMPMGamer for his many contributions, and particularly for Bad Rats & Randal's Monday+Enda&Harvey's Breakout! They are much appreciated, as are you both!
Hello! Happy December everyone.

May I have Killing Floor 2?

-edit:

After the request, I checked system requirements and I can't play it. So, never mind.
Thanks anyway and happy gaming everyone. :)
Post edited December 02, 2021 by _Line
May I please:
-Death Squared
-Scrap Garden - Daggered
Thank you Schnuff for When Ski Lifts Go Wrong.
DiffuseReflection: Thank you very much finkleroy for the giveaway, PMPMGamer for Defunct, triock for Lantern of Worlds and Artifact Hunter, AerynSun1701 for The Lost Labyrinth, and Catac1ysm for Wild West Story!
You are welcome, have fun :)
My thanks to finkleroy and Cymepa for Geometric Sniper.
Thanks to the all-seeing finkleroy for hosting and PMPMGamer for the Hexcells key!
tag+: May I please:
-Death Squared
-Scrap Garden - Daggered
Granted.

Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during December count toward the monthly limit of 6 non-daggered keys + 10 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tDm_K5jomCTfR6hX_fOMKyONMdopc_D07r2i5Ycw8_c/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited December 02, 2021 by finkleroy
I would like to ask for:
- Frederic: Resurrection of Music
And daggerred:
- Turba
:)