It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sorry for asking this, how many round is there in a month
whiteflame199: sorry for asking this, how many round is there in a month
There are between one and three updates a month; usually two.
Each update has two rounds, usually around one day apart.

Yesterday's update was November's second update, currently in its first round. The second round of this update will probably start later today or tomorrow.
Post edited November 29, 2021 by mrkgnao
Mugiwarah: May i ask for Tropico 3
Granted.
CordeliaMelody: Could I get prime gaming bundle of Genshin Impact? 7th one to be particular.
That's not on the list, but I'll give you my key and not count it toward the giveaway.
slurredprey: Thanks to Damon18 for Layers of Fear and Navagon for Battlefield 1, but it was invalid.
May I ask for Stick Fight instead?
Granted.
CthuluIsSpy: May I ask for Killing Floor 2?
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: May I ask for Hurtworld and Motorama?
Granted.
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Titan Quest please
Thank you
Granted.
Falci: I'd like a Steamworld Dig key, if you have any left.

Also, that Pinball FX3 - Carnivals and Legends (DLC) from the Daggered list. :) Thanks!
Granted.
kmonster: I'm interested in Sundered: Eldritch Edition.
Granted.
whiteflame199: sorry for asking this, how many round is there in a month
That's dependent upon how many updates there are and how many rounds are needed per update. Usually there are 2 rounds per update, and there are usually 2 updates per month, but not always. Please read or re-read the rules, which are contained in the first few posts in this thread, and let me know if you still have any questions.
I would like to request one of the copies of Dragon Age Inquisition.
13ison: I would like to request one of the copies of Dragon Age Inquisition.
Granted.
Thanks finkleroy, Mugiwarah and tag+ for the games! :D
Thanks to Navagon for Stick Fight, Damon18 for Layers of Fear and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!

Also, if I'm not wrong, the Battlefield 1 key is form Prime Gaming, right? The key would expire on November 7th or so.
I was just thinking, should keys that expire soon not be donated to the giveaway? We don't really know the timing of each update and obviously finkleroy can't constantly update the list, so the keys with a limited lifespan may be expired before the update comes. Anyone got solutions? I propose that if they have less than a month before they expire, they should be given away on the gifting thread, the expiring codes thread or maybe even the ninja thread instead of here. Just a suggestion..
Post edited November 29, 2021 by slurredprey
slurredprey: Also, if I'm not wrong, the Battlefield 1 key is form Prime Gaming, right? The key would expire on November 7th or so.
I was just thinking, should keys that expire soon not be donated to the giveaway? We don't really know the timing of each update and obviously finkleroy can't constantly update the list, so the keys with a limited lifespan may be expired before the update comes. Anyone got solutions? I propose that if they have less than a month before they expire, they should be given away on the gifting thread, the expiring codes thread or maybe even the ninja thread instead of here. Just a suggestion..
Or I could just release a micro update here and there with a few keys that are about to expire soon instead of adding them to the main updates.
slurredprey: Also, if I'm not wrong, the Battlefield 1 key is form Prime Gaming, right? The key would expire on November 7th or so.
finkleroy: Or I could just release a micro update here and there with a few keys that are about to expire soon instead of adding them to the main updates.
That works too.
Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during November count toward the monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11lIlSJu1fkmy7pV36ExzuHTTl7GOFZhLkNCeBEtFCcw/edit?usp=sharing
Could I request InnerSpace from the non-daggered?
Thank you very much finkleroy for Wingspan.
And could I have Hue as my last game?
JakobFel: Could I request InnerSpace from the non-daggered?
Granted.
Clairsentient: Thank you very much finkleroy for Wingspan.
And could I have Hue as my last game?
Granted.
Thanks to Damon18 and finkleroy for InnerSpace. As a lover of space and sci-fi, it seems to be absolutely up my alley!
Huge thanks to finkleroy and to Liverpoolfanster for Family Mysteries 3: Criminal Mindset, it worked like a charm