It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Tower Of Time and a mystery key?
May I please have Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty from the non-daggered section and Space Empires V from the daggered?
May I ask for Torchlight, please?
May I have a mystery key from daggered?
Can I ask for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty?
Could I please have Fortified, Magrunner Dark Pulse and MIND Path to Thalamus (all from main list)? Thank you!
May I please have OUTBUDDIES DX and mystery key?
Thank you so much finkleroy and Cymepa for Garfield Kart - Furious Racing! :)
I'd like to ask for Disciples II Rise of the Elves and I'll try my luck with one of the Mystery Keys. Thank you.
I would like to request Swine HD.
I would also liked to request War of the Roses (dagger).
Dark_art_: May I have Hard West + DLC?
Granted.
LynXsh: may I have Aquaria, please?
Granted.
drxenija: Ok, sorry about that. Act of Aggression and a mystery key.

Locking it in
Granted.
JakobFel: May I request Tropico 3 from the non-daggered and The Flame in the Flood from the daggered?
Granted.
JacZarate: Hi, please may I ask for F1 2019 from the non-daggered section and Dungeons 2 from the daggered section?
Granted.
kai2: May I request Warlock of Firetop Mountain?
Granted.
zejango: Thanks Cymepa and finkleroy for Masquerada: Songs and Shadows.
I would like to ask for a mystery key (as I already had the key old one).
Granted.
DiffuseReflection: May I have Fell Seal Arbiter's Mark?
Granted.
slurredprey: May I ask for Tower Of Time and a mystery key?
Granted.
Mortius1: May I please have Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty from the non-daggered section and Space Empires V from the daggered?
Granted.
AB2012: May I ask for Torchlight, please?
Granted.
DiffuseReflection: May I have a mystery key from daggered?
Granted.
bluethief: Can I ask for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty?
Granted.
BrianSim: Could I please have Fortified, Magrunner Dark Pulse and MIND Path to Thalamus (all from main list)? Thank you!
Granted.
joseh20: May I please have OUTBUDDIES DX and mystery key?
You don't seem to have enough contribution to the forum to be eligible yet. The only posts I've been able to find of yours that aren't in giveaway threads are You saying very basic things in game release threads like, "Nice!' and "Looks interesting!" If you hang around some more and contribute more, you'll become eligible.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to ask for Disciples II Rise of the Elves and I'll try my luck with one of the Mystery Keys. Thank you.
Granted.
LootHunter: I would like to request Swine HD.
Granted.
PMPMGamer: I would also liked to request War of the Roses (dagger).
Granted.
Thanks slurredprey for Tropico 3! I've never played any Tropico games but I've had many recommendations to try it. This is a solid opportunity to give it a go!

Also, thanks Cymepa for The Flame in the Flood. Considering the recent news that the devs have been acquired by CD Projekt (which is currently my favorite company in the industry), I wanted to give that game a try. Besides, it looks like something I'd enjoy anyway.

Additionally, thanks to finkleroy for managing the giveaway and delivering the codes!
Many thanks to bler144 for Torchlight, and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
Thanks to Cyempa for Tower Of Time and to DellJennin667 for ShipLord! Thanks to finkleroy for managing the giveaway!