It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JacZarate: Hi, maybe I can ask for Terrian Saga: KR-17?
Granted.
I would like to ask for the Tiny Troopers :)
Thank you to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Sacred Gold!
Hello, may I have F1 RACE STARS Complete Edition?
AWG43: Hello!

Haven't been here in a while. :)

If I remember it correctly, if one requests the game from the main list then it doesn't count for 1 game per update limit? As it's possible to request up to three non-daggered games in one post, if all of them are from the main list?

If so, I'd like to request both Disciples II: Gallean's Return and Disciples II: Rise of the Elves from the main list.

If it's not, then feel free to denied this request.

Thanks for the update.
finkleroy: Keys that aren't in the update are not subject to the limit on keys that are in the update. Granted.
Hey! Thanks for Disciples II: Gallean's Return to you and to PMPMGamer. The key for Disciples II: Rise of the Elves was a duplicate unfortunately.
slurredprey: Thanks to grynn for Lethal League and Escape Machines and finkleroy for running the giveaway, but unfortunately Escape Machines was duped. May I ask for The Ship: Murder Party instead?
Hello, I revealed the Escape Machines key on my Fanatical account just before sending it to finkleroy, so I don't really know how that happened but sorry :( I'll ask Fanatical about it.
Thanks finkleroy and PMPMGamer for the Demigod key.
slurredprey: Thanks to grynn for Lethal League and Escape Machines and finkleroy for running the giveaway, but unfortunately Escape Machines was duped. May I ask for The Ship: Murder Party instead?
grynn: Hello, I revealed the Escape Machines key on my Fanatical account just before sending it to finkleroy, so I don't really know how that happened but sorry :( I'll ask Fanatical about it.
Strange. No problem though. Thanks.
grynn: Hello, I revealed the Escape Machines key on my Fanatical account just before sending it to finkleroy, so I don't really know how that happened but sorry :( I'll ask Fanatical about it.
slurredprey: Strange. No problem though. Thanks.
I got this reply, seems like this game's dev had removed all unused keys.
---
I am sorry you have duplicate keys.
I can see the order in question is very old and as such it appears the keys have been removed from Steam by the developers of the game. Because of this the game is no longer redeemable.
We provide a warranty on our keys of 30 days. A key is valid unless somebody else redeems it, or the developers of the game remove the key from Steam, both will result in a 'duplicate key' message from Steam.
If we had replacement keys available then even after this period of time we would have swapped then for you, but our spare keys have also been removed from Steam.
I am sorry but we are not able to help with getting with this problem. Please ensure you redeem any other older keys you may have. You might find that different developers haven't removed the keys from Steam and the games will still activate.
---
Post edited October 15, 2021 by grynn
erbello: I would like to ask for the Tiny Troopers :)
Granted.
grynn: Hello, may I have F1 RACE STARS Complete Edition?
Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and mrkgnao :D
erbello: Thank you so much finkleroy and mrkgnao :D
You're very welcome.
May I ask for Star Wolves 3: Civil War and Aveyond 3-1: Lord of Twilight (daggered) please.
zaMNal: May I ask for Star Wolves 3: Civil War and Aveyond 3-1: Lord of Twilight (daggered) please.
Granted.
Halloween gets closer and I would like Exorcist for the occasion, if possible! :