It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JakobFel: I see I was beaten to Tropico 4, could I have Disciples II: Gallean's Return instead?
Granted.
DellJennin667: May I ask for The Walking Dead from non-daggered and The Walking Dead: 400 Days from daggered please
Granted.
Melinho85: can i get Red Orchestra 2
finkleroy: Granted.
AWG43: Hello!

Haven't been here in a while. :)

If I remember it correctly, if one requests the game from the main list then it doesn't count for 1 game per update limit? As it's possible to request up to three non-daggered games in one post, if all of them are from the main list?

If so, I'd like to request both Disciples II: Gallean's Return and Disciples II: Rise of the Elves from the main list.

If it's not, then feel free to denied this request.

Thanks for the update.
finkleroy: Keys that aren't in the update are not subject to the limit on keys that are in the update. Granted.
Microfish_1: the wishlisted legions of ashworld please?
Levitan17: Hi!!

May I ask for STAR WARS: Squadrons (Origin) and M.U.D. TV?
Kelefane: Can I get Naval War? The daggered game.
Clairsentient: May I try Tropico 4 Bundle?
And request Aveyond 3-1: Lord of Twilight please?
JakobFel: May I have the Tropico 4 Collector's bundle from the non-daggered and the RuneScape currency pack from the daggered?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle, but your request for RuneScape Currency Pack (DLC) is granted.
Hi Finkleroy thanks and thank PMPMGamer
Thanks PMPMGamer and finkleroy for Disciples II: Gallean's Return! You can never have too many fantasy strategy games, IMO!
Thank you very much to Damon18 for the wishlisted Legions of Ashworld, and to Finkleroy for running this show!
Thanks to finkleroy for being generous enough to donate the keys as well as manage the giveaway!
Could I ask for Death to Spies: Gold?
May I have STAR WARS: Squadrons?
CervelloYM: Could I ask for Death to Spies: Gold?
Granted.
NickZah: May I have STAR WARS: Squadrons?
Granted.
May I ask for Lethal League and Escape Machines?
slurredprey: May I ask for Lethal League and Escape Machines?
Granted.
Thanks to grynn for Lethal League and Escape Machines and finkleroy for running the giveaway, but unfortunately Escape Machines was duped. May I ask for The Ship: Murder Party instead?
Post edited October 15, 2021 by slurredprey
slurredprey: Thanks to grynn for Lethal League and Escape Machines and finkleroy for running the giveaway, but unfortunately Escape Machines was duped. May I ask for The Ship: Murder Party instead?
Granted.
Thanks again to grynn for Lethal League and Damon18 for The Ship: Murder Party!
Thanks to finkleroy for managing the giveaways!
Hi, maybe I can ask for Terrian Saga: KR-17?
Thanks to PixelBoy and finkleroy for SW Squadrons!