It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DoryaMish7: I'd like to ask for Party Parkade and Super Inefficient Golf from the daggered games.
Granted.
DoryaMish7: I'd like to ask for Party Parkade and Super Inefficient Golf from the daggered games.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy, JacZarate and letsmaybeLP92 for their generosity!
Thank you so much finkleroy, slurredprey and JacZarate! :)
I'd like to thank PMPMGamer for UFO, JacZarate for Earth 2160, Catac1ysm for World War II and finkleroy.
Can I ask for Potatoman Seeks the Troof and Twin Sector (both are daggered)?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for Potatoman Seeks the Troof and Twin Sector (both are daggered)?
Granted.
LynXsh: if my calculations are correct this time, I have one more request slot. so may I close it with Spoiler Alert? it seems fun.
When in doubt, you can check the list Damon18 is keeping, that will tell you how many games you have been granted already.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1avLKtjeFWpCJmJk6FLDAkANu296jSwuLllz0uIfqA5I/edit#gid=1707405100
You can find the link in the first page.
Thanks to Persival2207 for Potatoman Seeks the Troof and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!

Unfortunately, the Twin Sector key has already been redeemed.
i woul like to ask for GameGuru, Bionic Hearth 2,Space EmpiresV thanks
Can I ask for Alien Breed 3: Descent and Daggered Games:
Assetto Corsa - Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo (DLC)
Backbone: Prologue
MAZ!
Trove Mzzzk Ally
May I please have Distrust: Polar Survival as my final choice?
ppdouble: i woul like to ask for GameGuru, Bionic Hearth 2,Space EmpiresV thanks
Granted.
zejango: Can I ask for Alien Breed 3: Descent and Daggered Games:
Assetto Corsa - Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo (DLC)
Backbone: Prologue
MAZ!
Trove Mzzzk Ally
Granted.
Mortius1: May I please have Distrust: Polar Survival as my final choice?
Granted.
Can I request Unlock the King 3?
Thank you to Damon18 for Distrust and finkleroy for running the giveaway
Could I have Still Life and Mountain?