It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse please? The Wii-U one.
May I have Enclave and Pressure?
Can I ask for The Ship: Murder Party?
I'd like to ask for A Boy and His Blob and Carmageddon: Max Damage. In the meantime, thanks for your time.
Hello, Can I ask for Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
Thank
I would like to humbly ask for the daggered game
Lead & Gold:Gangs of the Wild West
Thank you very much either way!
Well, every once in a while there comes a time when I feel obliged to stand before the crowd and say something that probably many others are thinking but no one dares to say for some reason.

As someone who enjoys a good organization I come before this community with best intentions to address two points that I believe should be solved in order for the Community Giveaways to progress in the right direction.

1. Delegation of duty
Our friend Zeo has done an absolutely amazing job since he took upon him the organization of both Community Giveaways. Lately he has become much more busy in RL since his college duties began. I suggest that Zeo cuts his organization efforts here by 50%, and since finkleroy is already helping him out I guess he's the best candidate to take upon himself the entire organization of Non-GOG Edition Community Giveaway. This would leave Zeo with GOG Edition Community Giveaway and with one person focused on one part of the Community Giveaways I believe both Giveaways would prosper organization wise.
It's absolutely imperative that everyone understands I make this suggestions under the angle of honoring Zeo's efforts and rewarding his commitment and not punishing him for his justified absence lately.
I haven't talked privately with either party about this, this is just an out of the blue suggestion I share with all of the community.

2. Frequency of updates
The GOG community is not just few people and therefore here's a suggestion that could improve the diversity of number of people that are gifted games per month. With the present rules active as I don't see any reason why they should be changed (except maybe lowering non-daggered Non-GOG games from 3 to 2) I'm suggesting that the updates become as frequent as possible with minimum of twice a month. Some people visit these threads more and some less often. With one update per month (which has been the case lately if I'm not mistaken) there is the occurrence where pretty much the same people get gifted each month since they are the ones who lurk around most frequently. If there was an update in the beginning of the month and another update later that would give better chance to those who are not sitting in these threads 24-7 hitting F5 in hope for some juicy game to appear. Of course the availability of games depends on the donations, but with good organization two balanced updates per month shouldn't be a problem. Also, there shouldn't be known dates when these happen, the element of surprise is part of the fun after all.

Personally, I won't profit much if any of these suggestions get approved. I visit these threads about once a day, just like I visit GOG forums in general. That combined with pretty small wishlist that I strictly keep I get about 2-3 games from Community Giveaways a year and I'm perfectly happy with that since I don't need MOAR games, just the ones that I plan to commit my time to. No offense to those who take more joy in collecting games rather than playing them, we all live the lives we chose and that's totally fine.

Thanks for reading and good luck with the organization!
I agree with Branjo, I don't understand this long wait. Have you been sick again Zeo?
I have been worried. Pneumonia, accidents and worse... but maybe it is just a broken computer and a jammed schedule.
Themken: I have been worried. Pneumonia, accidents and worse... but maybe it is just a broken computer and a jammed schedule.
Probably jammed schedule, he did contact me two days ago.
Last day of the month, so another request round up (in chronological order) since Zeogold's last post (from #960 to #988):-
Makotolia: Hi zeo, if still available, may I have Regions Of Ruin?
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I ask for Streets of Rage and Surgeon Simulator? Thank you!
Korotan: Can I get the Star Trek Online DLC?
ashwald: May I have Dungeon of the Endless, Fall of the New Age Premium Edition, Satellite Reign and Eternam (†)?
CervelloYM: May I request Astebreed and Steel Storm, please? And GALAK-Z if I may. edit: adding the third game of the month.
blastradius: Can I request Hanger World, Necro Immortalis, and Ramen, please?
Rosalumina: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse please? The Wii-U one.
zejango: May I have Enclave and Pressure?
Rosalumina: Can I ask for The Ship: Murder Party?
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for A Boy and His Blob and Carmageddon: Max Damage. In the meantime, thanks for your time.
BellatorLudum: Hello, Can I ask for Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock Thank
Microfishd: I would like to humbly ask for the daggered game Lead & Gold:Gangs of the Wild West Thank you very much either way!
Edit: Included the two below posts down to #988.

Pouyou-pouyou: Since it's the end of the month, I'd also like to ask for Purrfect Date and Hostage Rescue Mission (daggered). Thank you.
kmcoolice: I'd like to request for Dear Esther.
Post edited February 28, 2019 by AB2012
Since it's the end of the month, I'd also like to ask for Purrfect Date and Hostage Rescue Mission (daggered). Thank you.
I'd like to request for Dear Esther.
Personally, I hope zeo would take his time dealing with his real/offline life. He doesn’t really “owe” us anything after all—that’s why the word is “granted”, I think?
I would hope that if things get too busy for zeo to do these giveaways and deal with things in his real life he would let us know. I appreciate that he has taken this on with his busy life.