It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks kind sir!
Hi zeo, if still available, may I have Regions Of Ruin?
Hi! May I ask for Streets of Rage and Surgeon Simulator? Thank you!
Thank you to kbnrylaec for Dogfight 1942 and zeogold for running the giveaway!
Thank you, gvyop, for donating "Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition" and big thanks also goes to zeogold and finkleroy for managing this huge giveaway thread.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by kmcoolice
zeogold: Right, well. That cold I recovered from turned out to be the beginnings of a flu that put me under so hard, I didn't even want to do so much as move for days. I think I'm at last finally rid of that, though, so thank God all I've got left is a cough. Now, let's get this show back on the road!
tomyam80: Edit: Just learnt that the game is available on GOG so i'm cancelling my request 4 the game as i prefer get it here DRM-free. Instead, i wld like 2 ask 4 Aerial Destruction if it's ok. Thks & apologies.
zeogold: All granted.
Game has been redeemed with thks 2 DrLeatherface 4 donating it, zeogold 4 hosting this GA & finkleroy 4 updating the list. Hope u recover fr ur cough soon zeo. :)
high rated
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.

From now on, I will request games directly from the donors, so they won't end up in the updates. This is what zeogold does and he gave me the option to do it when I started helping out here. At first, I decided to err on the side of transparency, but now I've decided to err on the side of less confusion. I promise not to take advantage.
finkleroy: I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.

From now on, I will request games directly from the donors, so they won't end up in the updates. This is what zeogold does and he gave me the option to do it when I started helping out here. At first, I decided to err on the side of transparency, but now I've decided to err on the side of less confusion. I promise not to take advantage.
Finkleroy you and Zeo are awesome I have total faith in you both and thank you for all you do :-)
Thanks to triock for the games.
And also to zeogold and finkleroy for running this GA.
huge thanks to zeo, finkleroy, and rlnonay!
Can I get the Star Trek Online DLC?
Since they are gonna get rid of them soon, has anyone requests videos on Steam yet?

Bringing it up now while there's still some time.
May I have Dungeon of the Endless, Fall of the New Age Premium Edition, Satellite Reign and Eternam (†)?
May I request Astebreed and Steel Storm, please?
And GALAK-Z if I may.

edit: adding the third game of the month.
Post edited February 26, 2019 by CervelloYM
Can I request Hanger World, Necro Immortalis, and Ramen, please?