It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey, get better soon, zeo. Looks like everyone's getting colds, I just got over one myself a few days ago.

And when you can get to it, I'd like to ask for Treadnauts, Arcane Golf and Preventive Strike if possible
Take a rest and get well soon, Zeo!

I would like to ask for Cognition, Crawl and DESYNC.
I would like to ask for Deponia: The Complete Jurney (Daggered).

An i hope you will get better soon zeo. :)
Post edited February 03, 2019 by AerynSun1701
Get better soon young Puzzlemaster.
tiredliger: May I ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun please?
cecil: I think someone already asked for that if I read the requests right
Psychobot!
May I request Syberia II (daggered) please?

EDIT:That is, if it's still available. It might have already been taken.
Post edited February 03, 2019 by Braggadar
zeogold: Time for a new update, but I have to apologize in advance because a major cold just hit me and I might be laid up for a while. I'll try to get to the requests as soon as I'm feeling better, but I dunno how long that would be, so I ask you guys to bear with me. In the meantime, I don't want y'all to be deprived of access to the new games, so here we go!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19QIpjJ37bYDNksbuWUdGV2nqD5Fbq0Ujjqc6_yFxvUk/edit?usp=sharing
Get better soon!
cecil: I think someone already asked for that if I read the requests right
Makotolia: Psychobot!
I am perfectly normal I am not Glad0S thank you ;-)
finkleroy: What does everyone think? I don't think I should get any kind of special treatment, but I promise not to abuse my privileges.
(hope my english wil not be too bad)
In my opinion, as you are asking for it : I think you should have the humility not to jump on the games just the update posted. Maybe, for example, by keeping a rather important delay. You could also decide not to ask for any games because you are involved in managing the keys and therefore more easily aware than anyone else.

But above all, this question of Ethics, not to say moral, it's up to you to take it, it's not up to us to impose it on you. It should come from you.

That said, it is very nice of you both to maintain this very long which probably requires a lot of your schedule each day.

Did someone listed the game for update list that were not already requested.?
finkleroy: What does everyone think? I don't think I should get any kind of special treatment, but I promise not to abuse my privileges.
You're good, dude. No one here is entitled to anything, and there are no guarantees anyone will be getting the games requested. No need to be obsequious or apologetic. You're not "getting paid" for doing what you do in this thread, so this could be considered as one of the perks.

You could be getting the keys before-hand, without even posting them, for all I care. That would also remove all this unnecessary complaining.
I'm interested in Fancy Skulls, Spirits, REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR and from the daggered games Royal Defense and Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball.
May I request Crowntakers please, if still available.

I hope you feel better soon zeo, and that it is just a bad cold and not the flu. In the meantime, Rx for chicken soup with basil and chilis, lots of rest and some fun time with a game of your choice. :)
Requests, at least the one who managed to call dibs first, only missing my own request for Dear Esther, since I can't quote it.

Makotolia: May I request Septerra Core and Lawless Lands? Take your time to rest and recover though, no hurry :)
LootHunter: I would like to request Dungeon of Endless and Syberia II (daggered).
zlaywal: Just want to ask for One Finger Death Punch for now. Thanks.
Zadalon: Get well soon zeogold. Soups and games are the best medicine.

Could I have Operation Flashpoint : Red River?
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Megabyte Punch please. Thank you
gixgox: Bummer - I slept too long, now Everything is already gone.
But it seems that the daggered
The Plague
is still there. I'm not afraid of it, I'm vaccinated.

I hope Zeo is vaccinated against the flu too and he only caught a nasty cold.
Get better soon, friend.
ofthenexus: May I request Starseed Pilgrim, Titan Attacks! and Twisted Lands Trilogy?

Also The 39 Steps (daggered)?

Thanks.
jimrh69: May I ask for Face Noir and >observer_ and Supreme League of Patriots Please :) Have an awesome day Everyone!! And get well Zeo
bler144: I was going to ask for 'Forward to the Sky' but apparently I bought it at Christmas. Excited to play that with the kid someday soon.

Anyway, if no one else has, I'll ask for the daggered:

PSYCHONAUTS

finkleroy: I wasn't offended at all, but you brought up a good point that I thought needed to be addressed.
bler144: It's worth being thoughtful about the balance. Similar to tomy's point, I don't think we're at the point where we need a 'rule' for it in this particular GA.

Just continue to be thoughtful about how much of an extra edge you have vs. how you utilize it ;)
pferreira1983: Hi,

Please could I request Chaos Control if possible?
cardangrille: Hey, get better soon, zeo. Looks like everyone's getting colds, I just got over one myself a few days ago.

And when you can get to it, I'd like to ask for Treadnauts, Arcane Golf and Preventive Strike if possible
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Take a rest and get well soon, Zeo!

I would like to ask for Cognition, Crawl and DESYNC.
AerynSun1701: I would like to ask for Deponia: The Complete Jurney (Daggered).

An i hope you will get better soon zeo. :)
kmonster: I'm interested in Fancy Skulls, Spirits, REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR and from the daggered games Royal Defense and Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball.
bjgamer: May I request Crowntakers please, if still available.

I hope you feel better soon zeo, and that it is just a bad cold and not the flu. In the meantime, Rx for chicken soup with basil and chilis, lots of rest and some fun time with a game of your choice. :)
51nikopol: I would like to request Faces of Illusion:The Twin Phantoms.

I hope you feel better soon zeo and thanks to you and finkleroy for keeping this going.
finkleroy: For the record, this happens because I turned down zeo's offer of asking the donors if it would be all right for me to take their donation for myself. This way it's in public, so it's way more awkward, but at least it counts towards my total monthly limit, which I promise not to abuse, and nothing is done behind closed doors.
A.Ryan: That explain a lot xD, but maybe u feel ofensed for my words, and its not my point, you are a big donor on this forum and you should take whatever u want here, Sorry if i dont explain myself correctly pal!

ps: Oh and if i can and still available i wanna add "Headleander" to my request for this month :)
finkleroy: I'd like to request Q.U.B.E. 2, >observer_ and HIVESWAP: Act 1 and nominate kmcoolice for Syberia II(†).
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request >observer and Tyranny for this month. Thank you.
NickZah: May I have Dead Island Definitive Edition?
AB2012: May I ask for the other QUBE 2 and Shadwen, please? (And get well soon! People are dropping like flies at work with the flu at the moment).
PMPMGamer: I'd like to request DiRT Rally, PAYDAY 2 and Teslagrad.
A.Ryan: Another great update! sad observer is already gone :( Finkleroy beat us again xD,

Well can i ask for:

Everything
Rapture Rejects + DLC

And i wanna nominate Cecil for "Hover".

Thanks a lot for sharing like always!
erbello: Hello, I hope you will feel better soon Zeo :)
May I ask for Homeworld Remastered Collection?
Best wishes :)
finkleroy: For the record, this happens because I turned down zeo's offer of asking the donors if it would be all right for me to take their donation for myself. This way it's in public, so it's way more awkward, but at least it counts towards my total monthly limit, which I promise not to abuse, and nothing is done behind closed doors.
A.Ryan: That explain a lot xD, but maybe u feel ofensed for my words, and its not my point, you are a big donor on this forum and you should take whatever u want here, Sorry if i dont explain myself correctly pal!

ps: Oh and if i can and still available i wanna add "Headleander" to my request for this month :)
TheDudeLebowski: I'd like
Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler
Normality
please :)
triock: Is Shadow Tactics still available? If yes, I'd like to request it, loved demo version. Thanks.

edit: guess I'm too late. :/
zejango: May I have Dead Island Definitive Edition because the user who asked seems to be a country where a key is not redeemed.
And may I have Tom Clancy's The Divison (Uplay) and
Daggered Games:
The Division Survival Expansion DLC
Outlast
Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
Post edited February 05, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Looks like you forgot my request for Faces of Illusion:The Twin Phantom!

But thanks for making the list as I am sure it makes it easier for zeogold.
BeatriceElysia: Requests, at least the one who managed to call dibs first, only missing my own request for Dear Esther, since I can't quote it.
As 51nikopol said, there seem to be quite a few missing requests from posts #847 through to #864? I haven't dealt with any duplicates, but these are the missing #847 through to #864 posts in chronological order that come before "Makotolia" #866:-

finkleroy: I'd like to request Q.U.B.E. 2, >observer_ and HIVESWAP: Act 1 and nominate kmcoolice for Syberia II(†).
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request >observer and Tyranny for this month. Thank you.
BeatriceElysia: May I ask for Dear Esther? Quick recovery Zeo, here there's oubreak of deadly flu.
NickZah: May I have Dead Island Definitive Edition?
AB2012: May I ask for the other QUBE 2 and Shadwen, please? (And get well soon! People are dropping like flies at work with the flu at the moment).
PMPMGamer: I'd like to request DiRT Rally, PAYDAY 2 and Teslagrad.
A.Ryan: Well can i ask for:
Everything
Rapture Rejects + DLC
And i wanna nominate Cecil for "Hover".
erbello: May I ask for Homeworld Remastered Collection?
A.Ryan: ps: Oh and if i can and still available i wanna add "Headleander" to my request for this month :)
TheDudeLebowski: I'd like
Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler
Normality
please :)
zejango: May I have Dead Island Definitive Edition because the user who asked seems to be a country where a key is not redeemed.
And may I have Tom Clancy's The Divison (Uplay) and
Daggered Games:
The Division Survival Expansion DLC
Outlast
Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
51nikopol: I would like to request Faces of Illusion:The Twin Phantoms.
Post edited February 05, 2019 by AB2012