It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

oh, sorry, nevermind somebody already asked for the one I wanted to ask for.

s'all good, yay
Post edited January 16, 2019 by SpikedSoul
finkleroy: work work work
Yay!

I'll be a hog for HOGs and ask for Endless Fables: Minotaur's Tail/Tale/Tall

I'll also go ahead and ask for the Wildstar E3 Pack (DLC), (Daggered) which I actually would play again if it weren't for the fact the servers were all shut down.

Been noted before, but it should come off the list as such. thanks!

Also thanks for the picture of Cap'n Picard and on down from there. ;)
high rated
Kelefane: I would like to request Shoppe Keep, Inquisitor and March of the living. Many thanks :)
Lone_Scout: Could I please ask for Enclave? Thank you!
Korotan: I request Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar and fault - milestone one
Braggadar: May I request Anna's Quest for my first game this month? Thx.
Braggadar: And may I request a Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine key for a friend? He missed the Humble giveaway.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I would like to ask for The Cat Lady, Pony Island, STRIDER and daggered SPACECOM if possible.
gvyop: Woaw, what a work !

May I request
Eador: Genesis
The Flame in the Flood
We where here Too,

Thank you.
Gerin: May I have ARMA Gold?
bler144: I'll be a hog for HOGs and ask for Endless Fables: Minotaur's Tail/Tale/Tall

I'll also go ahead and ask for the Wildstar E3 Pack (DLC), (Daggered) which I actually would play again if it weren't for the fact the servers were all shut down.
All granted.
gvyop: Woaw, what a work !

May I request
Eador: Genesis
The Flame in the Flood
We where here Too,

Thank you.
zeogold:
bler144: I'll be a hog for HOGs and ask for Endless Fables: Minotaur's Tail/Tale/Tall

zeogold: All granted.
Thank you! For some reason I cannot contact you via my mobile phone on the chat box. But I was just curious about those two daggered games I mentioned? No big deal either way. I was just curious if they were left out for a reason :) thanks again!
Thanks for the keys go to swr2048 (for Pony Island), bler144 (for SPACECOM), Rosalumina (for The Cat Lady) and an anonymous donor (for STRIDER).

And of course, thanks to zeogold for managing this giveaway!
Thank you to the donators :
- rlnonay
- Not_you
- anonymous donor (for The Flame in the Flood)

and for the admin Zeo and Finkleroy for their work on that huge list of games.
Post edited January 17, 2019 by gvyop
Big thanks to zeo and the anonymous donor for Arma Gold
Thanks triock for the great Enclave and zeogold & finkleroy for the logistics :)
Thanks to Impaler26 for cursing me with a minotaur, and to zeo and finkleroy for hostinating!

And thanks to Nagrarok for the Wildstar DLC pack - I will use that as soon as they turn the servers back on! ;)
Post edited January 17, 2019 by bler144
I would like to request:
- Steamworld Heist
- fault - milestone one
- ArmA Gold Edition
Thanks to sharonbn for Anna's Quest, and 01kipper for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
ALL HAIL ADMINISTRATOR ZEO AND QUARTERMASTER FINKLEROY!
Can I request two daggered games? Orwell and Daemansgate? :) Thanks.
may i request System shock 2?
My weeb ways compel me to ask for fault - milestone one.
Hi,

Can I please request the game:

Bedlam

and any of the daggered games, all three if possible:

Prophecy I: The Viking Child

Lego The Hobbit

Alien Rampage

Thanks for doing this zeogold.
Post edited January 19, 2019 by pferreira1983