It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: Many thank yous to bler144, DrLeatherface, Korotan for new games and to zeogold and finkleroy for keeping this giveaway up and alive.

Unfortunately, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition key has regional restrictions on Steam, and my friend could not activate it. So, I think, zeo will give it to a next one who requested Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Anyway, have a great 2019 guys and girls!
Korotan: Your welcome and if you got the Pathfinder Kingmaker key from me then sorry. I got it for free over Humble Bundle annual subscription. In worst case it is only useable in Austria and then sorry I did not know of the region lock.
That's okay. I hope we will get it sorted out.
Post edited January 07, 2019 by AWG43
ZinkShecoat: Wait, what is what?
Korotan: Pathfinder Adventure is a card game version of the adventure paths and the Pathfinder Adventures key at daggered is only useable if you already have the game because it only contains 40 boosterpacks for the game and not Pathfinder Adventures itself.
The one in the Jan 4 update? Cause it links me to a direct page for the game on steam, not a boosterpack thing.
Korotan: Pathfinder Adventure is a card game version of the adventure paths and the Pathfinder Adventures key at daggered is only useable if you already have the game because it only contains 40 boosterpacks for the game and not Pathfinder Adventures itself.
ZinkShecoat: The one in the Jan 4 update? Cause it links me to a direct page for the game on steam, not a boosterpack thing.
I know that the link to the steam product page list the product itself but the key description says it is only 40 boosterpacks
ZinkShecoat: The one in the Jan 4 update? Cause it links me to a direct page for the game on steam, not a boosterpack thing.
Korotan: I know that the link to the steam product page list the product itself but the key description says it is only 40 boosterpacks
I'm gonna have to disagree, and request finkleroy or zeogold step in on this one. Cause I see two Pathfinder Adventure keys that are daggered, one on the main list and one on the Jan 4 update. One says it's a booster and the other has no such destinction.
ZinkShecoat: I'm gonna have to disagree, and request finkleroy or zeogold step in on this one. Cause I see two Pathfinder Adventure keys that are daggered, one on the main list and one on the Jan 4 update. One says it's a booster and the other has no such destinction.
If any special instructions are mentioned by the donor, I pass them on in the notes section. There are no special instructions for either of the donations in question. The donation that's on the main list of available games is listed as Pathfinder Adventures - 40 Chests (DLC), and the key does not appear to be a Steam key. I'm not sure where this key is supposed to be redeemed; presumably either in-game or on the developer or publisher's website. The donation that's in the current update is listed as Pathfinder Adventures, so it stands to reason that it's probably the base game, and the key does appear to be a Steam key. Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no way for normal users to check the validity of Steam keys, or to check what product they're for.

After the initial feeding frenzy dies down, I add the remaining items in the current update to the main list, so the DLC for this game is currently only listed on the main list and the base game is currently only listed in the current update.
Post edited January 07, 2019 by finkleroy
I'm interested in Sora, Japanese School Life, Toby: The Secret Mine and from the daggered games Crystal Cosmos and Spheroids
supplementscene: @Zeo could I also get the daggered Lego Lord of the Rings. I must have missed that GA, was it on Humble? I got the Hobbit version.
triock: I'd like to request Distrust please. Thank you.
muntdefems: Dear Sir Mr. Zeogold Esq., I'd like to graciously ask for Planetary Annihilation: TITANS and Squidlit, in case they are not already taken, which I do not believe they are.
tiredliger: Hi zeogold, may I ask for Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae after MGS:TPP was taken please? I checked twice this time round. I think it's time to go to my optician again
direspirefirewire: Putting in a request for Ironclad Tactics and The Confines of the Crown.
ZinkShecoat: Could I snag Sheltered, Vermintide, and Talisman. As well as the daggered game Pathfinder Adventure.
te_lanus: could I ask for SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE and Etherlords I & II?
MarkoH01: I would like to request Cloudbuilt if it is still available.
ofthenexus: May I request Major Mayhem, Tick's Tales, Dino Run, and daggered game The Culling of the Cows please?

Thanks.
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request Warlock of Firetop Mountain, please. Thank you.
Flashfire42: If I could please request Sweet Girl Adventure to add to my collection of games removed from steam.
greeklover: Can I have Pathfinder Kingmaker Explorer Edition?
kmonster: I'm interested in Sora, Japanese School Life, Toby: The Secret Mine and from the daggered games Crystal Cosmos and Spheroids
All granted.

misteryo: Could I have sheltered, please? Thanks!
Got beaten to it, sorry.
Post edited January 08, 2019 by zeogold
thanks to finkleroy for Sweet Girl Adventure and thanks to zeogold for running this as always.
Flashfire42: thanks to finkleroy for Sweet Girl Adventure and thanks to zeogold for running this as always.
You're welcome. Have fun!
Thank you DubConqueror for Vermintide.

Thanks to ofthenexus for Sheltered, Talisman, and Pathfinder Adventures.

And thank you to Nagraraok for the 40 Chest DLC for Pathfinder Adventures.

Also, thanks to Zeo and finkleroy for the giveaway.
Thank you to rlnonay for The Confines of the Crown and to bler144 for Ironclad Tactics. Thanks also to zeogold and finkleroy for their good work in maintaining this giveaway. Hope you’re all having a great 2019!
Thanks Korotan and zeo. The game was redeemed on Steam as Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition (Digital - Post Launch) (EU) so it was probably redeemable only in the Europe or EU region.
Hi zeogold, Please may I request Lego Lord of The Rings. Thanks.
MarkoH01:
Thank you for the "Cubetractor" game!!!
Thanks swr2048 & zeo!