It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much greyhat and zeogold for Chroma Squad & Mad Games Tycoon.
Chroma Squad is a region lock game, but I can finally play it. Thanks again! Happy Holidays!
On second thought, may I request Wuppo instead?
Well if i can get Eon Altar: Episode 1
or maybe
Inquisitor
Good Robot
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee®(daggered? i dont understand that term) EDIT : understood now!
Anna's Quest
Thank you
Post edited December 26, 2018 by slobomo
I think I can ask for these (uh, maybe):

Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
OlliOlli2
low rated
If God willing... I'd like to end this wonderful month with:
> Joy and laughter (†)
> Health and prosperity (†)
> Crusader Kings II
> Demonicon
> Etherlords bundle
> and a wish that your holiday's full of fun (†) and abundance (†).

Daggered means no limitation, right?
CervelloYM: If God willing... I'd like to end this wonderful month with:
> Joy and laughter (†)
> Crusader Kings II
> Demonicon
> Etherlords bundle

No hard limitation, but:

7. You are allowed 3 games per month. Daggered games (†) are exempt from this (as listed by the criteria in rule 13) and you're allowed as many of those as you like. As a general guideline though, you'll probably wanna keep that to about 5 a month so as not to look like you're gobbling up a lot.

You seem well within that soft limit anyway, so relax!
Makotolia: You seem well within that soft limit anyway, so relax!
One... Two... Four daggers... looks like I'm still within the limit ;)
Hello Zeo and everyone. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Can I please have Demonicon if it hasn't been asked by anyone else already?

Thanks in advance!
I'd like to ask for Whispering Willows.
ZinkShecoat: I would like to request Puzzle Agent 1&2, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, and the daggered game Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Princess.
gvyop: If my search is correct there should be still 1 key for
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood

May I request it ?
Makotolia: On second thought, may I request Wuppo instead?
TheMonkofDestiny: I think I can ask for these (uh, maybe):

Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
OlliOlli2
CervelloYM: If God willing... I'd like to end this wonderful month with:
> Joy and laughter (†)
> Crusader Kings II
> Demonicon
> Etherlords bundle

kmcoolice: I'd like to ask for Whispering Willows.
All granted.

samuraigaiden: Can I please have Demonicon if it hasn't been asked by anyone else already?
Too late, sorry.

slobomo: Well if i can get Eon Altar: Episode 1
or maybe
Inquisitor
Good Robot
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee®(daggered? i dont understand that term) EDIT : understood now!
Anna's Quest
Thank you
Looks like most of your posts are just asking for stuff from giveaways. It could be that Googling isn't bringing up all your posts or something, but as it currently stands, I can't really give you anything, sorry.
Denied unless somebody can vouch.

ZinkShecoat: Well Zeo, since I spent all my money on other folks for Christmas and can't afford to get the Nancy Drew games.
Did they ever put all the games on Steam? Nancy Drew is a great series, but the company was dumb for some time and only sold either from their own store or physical copies, I dunno if they ever changed.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by zeogold
ZinkShecoat: Well Zeo, since I spent all my money on other folks for Christmas and can't afford to get the Nancy Drew games.
zeogold: Did they ever put all the games on Steam? Nancy Drew is a great series, but the company was dumb for some time and only sold either from their own store or physical copies, I dunno if they ever changed.
Cheapest this bundle of 19 games has been:

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/15482

I haven't played any but I like point and click adventures. What do you think of their suitability for adult males?
zeogold: Did they ever put all the games on Steam? Nancy Drew is a great series, but the company was dumb for some time and only sold either from their own store or physical copies, I dunno if they ever changed.
I'm not sure if it's all. I know it's a great deal of them. Mostly Blackmoore Manor and Scarlet Hand are the ones I played most and sadly don't have copies of anymore. (I know, I just found out they were on steam too.)

Anyway, thank you Zeo. I hope your Christmas was great and your New Year is awesome.

Thanks to Ciemnogrodzianin for Broken Sword. Thank you to Rosalumina for Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Princess. And finally, a big thanks to tropit9 for the Puzzle Agent games.

supplementscene: I haven't played any but I like point and click adventures. What do you think of their suitability for adult males?
My big brother likes them, and as far as I know late 30s is fairly adult.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by ZinkShecoat
Thanks to cecil, zeo and finkleroy for Wuppo! I wish you a nice holiday!
supplementscene: Cheapest this bundle of 19 games has been:

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/15482

I haven't played any but I like point and click adventures. What do you think of their suitability for adult males?
Ah, nice.
I've played every game in the series and I'm an adult male. They're quite good. They get a little gimmicky in the later games of the series, but those are usually just unimportant minigames you can largely ignore if you want to. Shouldn't be much of an issue unless you just loathe the idea of playing as a teenage girl (who, as the series goes on, is usually in her early 20s) or something.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by zeogold
gixgox:
McGuuffin: Thanks very much gixgox for The Ghosts of Maple Creek.

Thanks Zeo for keeping this giveaway running.
I hope the ghosts are friendly.