It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Who got Bubsy and why it isn't claimed?
If anyone donates a key and realises it has not been claimed despite been given away, contact zeogold as that might be a sign of foul play or sudden death or something less severe like forgetfulness.
I would like to request Quest of Dungeons. It's not for me, actually, it's for a friend. However, he doesn't go to this forum and I have one game towards the limit left with month coming to a close anyway.
Themken: If anyone donates a key and realises it has not been claimed
Is there a way to check non-GOG keys without activating them?
Post edited November 29, 2018 by LootHunter
Themken: If anyone donates a key and realises it has not been claimed despite been given away, contact zeogold as that might be a sign of foul play or sudden death or something less severe like forgetfulness.
How does the donor know the key hasn't been claimed? They aren't GOG keys, no?
LootHunter:
goldfishfingers: How does the donor know the key hasn't been claimed? They aren't GOG keys, no?
No idea :-( I never bought anything from Steam directly, only ever physical discs and from GOG. We can check on GOG, I know, but no clue whether possible on Steam. I foolishly presume they would have such a smart function implemented.
Post edited November 29, 2018 by Themken
Themken: If anyone donates a key and realises it has not been claimed despite been given away, contact zeogold as that might be a sign of foul play or sudden death or something less severe like forgetfulness.
goldfishfingers: How does the donor know the key hasn't been claimed? They aren't GOG keys, no?
Bubsy key is from Humble store and Humble si claiming unredeemed purchase is that.

Oh, sorry, maybe it's problem with "claiming the page with key" issue.
Post edited November 29, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Ok, so for those unaware about Steam keys and "testing". (and I apologise in advance if I get this wrong, I don't have first-hand knowledge of this)

1. Steam offers no official way of punching in the code in order to only determine its validity without redemption.
2. A "owner" of the key might be able to test validity ONLY if they already personally own the EXACT game the key matches to by trying to redeem it themselves. This is perilous however, because any difference between the owned version and redeemed version will result in the key getting used in the operation (suddenly owning two versions of the one game).

As for a member requesting by proxy a key for a non-forum member, I'm not sure. I would have thought that the donors might expect that their donations go to the actual forum members for them to personally play, rather than gift to others not participating. But this is only my opinion, ultimately it will be zeo to confirm or deny.
Post edited November 29, 2018 by Braggadar
Can I ask for Alien Rampage (daggered) and Speed Kills (daggered)?
LootHunter:
Themken: .
Themken: No idea :-( I never bought anything from Steam directly, only ever physical discs and from GOG. We can check on GOG, I know, but no clue whether possible on Steam. I foolishly presume they would have such a smart function implemented.
Unfortunately that's nearly impossible. If we are talking about an actual Steam key it is completely impossible for the donor to check since the only way to do this is to redeem it by actually redeeming it making the key useless. If it should have been a humble giftlink though the owner can see if it has been redeemed in the humble account - the email adress used to redeem it is shown in such a case.
Alright, my apologies and so sorry everyone but my advice still stands for the GOG gifts. Wrong thread then...
May I ask for a daggered Battleplan: American Civil War?
Braggadar: I'd like to request CONSORTIUM (daggered) please.
surfer1260: I would like to ask for UAYEB: The Dry Land - Episode 1.
cannard: I'll take a Wuppo if you still have one.
LootHunter: I would like to request Quest of Dungeons. It's not for me, actually, it's for a friend. However, he doesn't go to this forum and I have one game towards the limit left with month coming to a close anyway.
PMPMGamer: Can I ask for Alien Rampage (daggered) and Speed Kills (daggered)?
CervelloYM: May I ask for a daggered Battleplan: American Civil War?
All granted.

Braggadar: As for a member requesting by proxy a key for a non-forum member, I'm not sure. I would have thought that the donors might expect that their donations go to the actual forum members for them to personally play, rather than gift to others not participating. But this is only my opinion, ultimately it will be zeo to confirm or deny.
I don't mind so long as the requester is trustworthy. The way I see it, I have no assurance that anybody asking for a key isn't doing this anyways, and I'm not so suspicious of the community that I'm going to track down everybody's Steam account to make 100% sure. I'm more concerned about people trying to sell them or regift for SteamGifts levels/street cred. Somebody was caught doing this once, and they got hauled in by the community pretty quick before they could get very far.
May I ask for Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent please? Thanks.
Thank you to zeogold for Alien Rampage and by the time spent in running giveaways.
Thank you to HoangMarcel for Speed Kills.
LootHunter: I would like to request Quest of Dungeons. It's not for me, actually, it's for a friend. However, he doesn't go to this forum and I have one game towards the limit left with month coming to a close anyway.
zeogold: All granted.

Braggadar: As for a member requesting by proxy a key for a non-forum member, I'm not sure. I would have thought that the donors might expect that their donations go to the actual forum members for them to personally play, rather than gift to others not participating. But this is only my opinion, ultimately it will be zeo to confirm or deny.
zeogold: I don't mind so long as the requester is trustworthy. The way I see it, I have no assurance that anybody asking for a key isn't doing this anyways, and I'm not so suspicious of the community that I'm going to track down everybody's Steam account to make 100% sure. I'm more concerned about people trying to sell them or regift for SteamGifts levels/street cred. Somebody was caught doing this once, and they got hauled in by the community pretty quick before they could get very far.
Thanks. My friend already activated the key and sends his thatks too.