It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to zeogold and cecil for Lumino City, I'll be playing it with my niece these upcoming holidays :)
Punington: Thanks to zeogold and cecil for Lumino City, I'll be playing it with my niece these upcoming holidays :)
Your welcome :-) it is a very unique game I highly suggest watching how it's made it's kinda mind blowing.
Thanks KoreaBeat for the game and zeogold for running the giveaways
May I ask for Beholder and Plastiland please?
Thanks to Not_You and Zeogold for Scribblenauts! :D
RickyAndersen: May I ask for Beholder and Plastiland please?
Granted.

Makotolia: Btw, I’m wondering if A.Ryan and finkleroy are the same person, since finkleroy’s sign is “April Ryan”. Anyone knows?
finkleroy: We're not. I believe A.Ryan is a reference to Andrew Ryan, who is a NPC in the first two Bioshock games. April Ryan is the playable character in the Longest Journey. I named my cat after her.
A.Ryan: ps: just for clear: I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.
I mean, you guys say this, but nobody's ever seen you both in a room together at once. Just sayin'.
Post edited November 26, 2018 by zeogold
That's true, and sexy...
Post edited November 26, 2018 by A.Ryan
zeogold: .
A.Ryan: ps: just for clear: I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.
zeogold: I mean, you guys say this, but nobody's ever seen you both in a room together at once. Just sayin'.
Hahaha, now zeo has a point XD
Makotolia: Btw, I’m wondering if A.Ryan and finkleroy are the same person, since finkleroy’s sign is “April Ryan”. Anyone knows?
finkleroy: We're not. I believe A.Ryan is a reference to Andrew Ryan, who is a NPC in the first two Bioshock games. April Ryan is the playable character in the Longest Journey. I named my cat after her.
Fun fact. Andrew Ryan was also named after someone else.
cecil: Your welcome :-) it is a very unique game I highly suggest watching how it's made it's kinda mind blowing.
Will do, and hopefully she will appreciate it as well! I don't know much about the game yet but I thought maybe we could use it as a blueprint for crafting future activities involving design and storytelling. We'll see how that goes :)
I'd like to request CONSORTIUM (daggered) please.
I would like to ask for UAYEB: The Dry Land - Episode 1.
I thank you greyhat and A.Ryan for the donation.
Also to zeogold and finkleroy, cheers.
Lone_Scout: Greetings!
Could I please ask for Kona?
zeogold:
tokisto: A lot of "work" lately zeo, huh? :)
I'd like to request BLACKHOLE. Thanks pal
zeogold:
gixgox: May I ask for
Mosaic: Game of Gods II on Steam ?
zeogold:
Braggadar: With November nearing end, I would like to request:

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
zeogold:
Braggadar: And I would also like to request:

Sanctum 2 (daggered)
zeogold:
gvyop: I'm interresred in Shelter if still available
https://store.steampowered.com/app/244710/Shelter/
zeogold: All granted.

misteryo: Could I have 7 Days To Die, please?

(I haven't abandoned you yet, Zeo.)
zeogold: Too late, sorry.
That's alright, thanks anyway Zeo :)
I'll take a Wuppo if you still have one.