It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If Lumino City is still available, could it be sent to Puningtontown? Thx!
Korotan: I would like to nominate for Crusader Kings 2 if it is still available.
To nominate whom?
Korotan: I would like to nominate for Crusader Kings 2 if it is still available.
LootHunter: To nominate whom?
I whas lectured that I am incorrectly using english so I fixed my sentence
May I request Panzer Corps: Allied Corps (DLC) please?
I'm interresred in Shelter if still available
https://store.steampowered.com/app/244710/Shelter/
Could I have 7 Days To Die, please?

(I haven't abandoned you yet, Zeo.)
high rated
Lone_Scout: Greetings!
Could I please ask for Kona?
Pouyou-pouyou: If the limit is 3 games per month, I'd like to ask for Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor. Thank you.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number and Batman Arkham Origins please ?
Zadalon: Could I have 7 days to die please?
AWG43: I'd like to get Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition. Thanks.
supplementscene: Nice update, may I have Sudden Strike 4, Kona and Hard Reset Redux? Thanks Zeo
Makotolia: May I have The Count Lucanor + Soundtrack? I like its art style, but not so sure about its horror tag...anyone knows about this game? Does it cause nightmare or something or is it just Limbo-ish terrifying?
direspirefirewire: May I request for Pale Echoes and Beholder please?
Asbeau: Could I grab one of those copies of Burly Men at Sea, please?
triock: I'm interested in Pathologic, if it's still available. Thank you.
PMPMGamer: May I request for Unbox: Newbie's Adventure, please?
tokisto: A lot of "work" lately zeo, huh? :)
I'd like to request BLACKHOLE. Thanks pal
tomyam80: Hi, I would like 2 request 4 Sniper Elite if it's still available fr the update. Got the installment but i would prefer 2 play the 1st in the series 1st, haha.
gixgox: May I ask for
Mosaic: Game of Gods II on Steam ?
SkelettalAngel: may i ask for Hard Reset Redux?
Rosalumina: Scribblenauts Unlimited please?
bler144: Apparently no one has asked for it despite all the chatter about it - I'd like to ask for Bastion, please.
Braggadar: With November nearing end, I would like to request:

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Braggadar: And I would also like to request:

Sanctum 2 (daggered)
Makotolia: Sorry but, may I also request Mini Ghost if it's still available?
Korotan: I would like to claim for Crusader Kings 2 if it is still available.
Punington: If Lumino City is still available, could it be sent to Puningtontown? Thx!
LordMarlock: May I request Panzer Corps: Allied Corps (DLC) please?
gvyop: I'm interresred in Shelter if still available
https://store.steampowered.com/app/244710/Shelter/
All granted.

SpartanSloth: Hi, Zeo! Apparently there are two keys for Hard Reset, so if the second one hasn't been claimed yet, may I get it, please?
DrLeatherface: oh and while I'm here, just spotted 7 days to die is up for grabs. May I please request that game? Been stuck playing the PS4 version which they never bother to update lol
misteryo: Could I have 7 Days To Die, please?

(I haven't abandoned you yet, Zeo.)
Too late, sorry.
Post edited November 25, 2018 by zeogold
Thank You ZinkShecoat for Hard Reset Redux and thanks to zeogold for the reincarnated giveaway
Thanking PMPMGamer for Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood, and a shout out to supplementscene for Sanctum 2
THANK YOU!!!!

Praises be to our giveaway managers zeogold and finkleroy!
Post edited November 25, 2018 by Braggadar
thanks to andysheets1975 for the Bastion key, and the zagnificent zeo for hosting, as always!
I got a new time-waster :)
Mosaic: Game of Gods II: Key donated by A.Ryan.

Thanks again to A. Ryan, zeogold and finkleroy.
Thanks to DrLeatherface for The Count Lucanor + soundtrack, to A.Ryan for Mini Ghost, to zeo (not really sure who he is, ‘cuz I don’t see anyone with such an ID, but since everyone’s thanking him, it’s probably safer to follow the tradition;) and finkleroy (surely everyone knows he helps to maintain this GA, right?) for their sacrifice of time and energy for these GAs. (Just in case, these are jokes, if they fail to serve as such;)

Btw, I’m wondering if A.Ryan and finkleroy are the same person, since finkleroy’s sign is “April Ryan”. Anyone knows?
Thanks a lot to zeo and KoreaBeat for Shadow of Mordor.
Post edited November 25, 2018 by Pouyou-pouyou
tomyam80: Hi, I would like 2 request 4 Sniper Elite if it's still available fr the update. Got the installment but i would prefer 2 play the 1st in the series 1st, haha.
zeogold: All granted.
Redeemed with thks 2 muntdefems 4 the game & zeogold 4 his hard work hosting & maintaining this GA as always. :)
Makotolia: Thanks to DrLeatherface for The Count Lucanor + soundtrack, to A.Ryan for Mini Ghost, to zeo (not really sure who he is, ‘cuz I don’t see anyone with such an ID, but since everyone’s thanking him, it’s probably safer to follow the tradition;) and finkleroy (surely everyone knows he helps to maintain this GA, right?) for their sacrifice of time and energy for these GAs. (Just in case, these are jokes, if they fail to serve as such;)

Btw, I’m wondering if A.Ryan and finkleroy are the same person, since finkleroy’s sign is “April Ryan”. Anyone knows?
We're not. I believe A.Ryan is a reference to Andrew Ryan, who is a NPC in the first two Bioshock games. April Ryan is the playable character in the Longest Journey. I named my cat after her.
Post edited November 25, 2018 by finkleroy