It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request for Pale Echoes and Beholder please?
Could I grab one of those copies of Burly Men at Sea, please?
I'm interested in Pathologic, if it's still available. Thank you.
May I request for Unbox: Newbie's Adventure, please?
Why is Bastion not asked for? Does everybody have it? Is it better than Transitor?
If it's diferent than T. .... nevermind
No, it's still has that annoying narrator, I will skip it.
Post edited November 20, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: Why is Bastion not asked for? Does everybody have it? Is it better than Transitor?
I have it on iOS. It’s different, more pure action compared with T’s tactics-action blend. To me, gameplay-wise, T is more interesting than B.

I just notice you edited your post...yeah, the narration are both kind of annoying for my taste (besides, I’m not a native English speaker and I can’t even catch all of them...)
BeatriceElysia: Why is Bastion not asked for? Does everybody have it? Is it better than Transitor?
It still has narrator. People seems to consider him good however. I'm not native English speaker so I missed lots of narrative.

Gameplay is more action, closer to action rpg. Graphic is good. Story is simple but pretty good. Music is excellent. It's short.

I just finished it a few weeks ago for first time and I think it's a good game. Definitely worth a play through
kusumahendra: It still has narrator. People seems to consider him good however. I'm not native English speaker so I missed lots of narrative.

Gameplay is more action, closer to action rpg. Graphic is good. Story is simple but pretty good. Music is excellent. It's short.

I just finished it a few weeks ago for first time and I think it's a good game. Definitely worth a play through
I think I have both Bastion and Transistor on gog. Just not on steam.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I request Laser League and Punch Club - Deluxe Edition?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you swr2048 for these games and of course thank you zeogold for your work!
Thanks tropit9 for Chivalry Medieval Warfare and for Destiny 2 Planet of Peace Emblem
also thank you zeo for remastering the giveaway and continueing the tradition =D
Thank you DrLeatherface for Among the Sleep. Your name is appropriate for this game.

Thank you greyhat for CONSORTIUM. Also another appropriate name!

I think I'm going to wear a grey hat and a leather face mask when playing these games.

Thank you both of you and also to zeogold!
A lot of "work" lately zeo, huh? :)
I'd like to request BLACKHOLE. Thanks pal
Thank you zeogold, A.Ryan for Bug Killers, gixgox for Infecto, muntdefems for Spectraball and caffeinewriter for Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage.
Hi, I would like 2 request 4 Sniper Elite if it's still available fr the update. Got the installment but i would prefer 2 play the 1st in the series 1st, haha.
zejango: Thank you zeogold, ... gixgox for Infecto,...
I hope your immune defence is strong enough.

---
And now to my soft spot for casual games:

May I ask for
Mosaic: Game of Gods II on Steam ?