It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much sharonbn (and zeogold) for Oxenfree!
My first nomination ever:

I nominate Themken for Shadowrun Returns Deluxe (†)
Soulblight looks interesting, if I may, Zeogold. :)
Thank you very much to swr2048 and gixgox for the games. Also a BIG thank you to The Great Puzzlemaster zeogold and his little helper finkleroy for maintaining a new giveaway.
AWG43: Thank you very much to swr2048 and gixgox for the games. Also a BIG thank you to The Great Puzzlemaster zeogold and his little helper finkleroy for maintaining a new giveaway.
Enjoy your new game :)
Thanks to caffeinewriter for Swords and Soldiers 2 and to zeo for managing this.
Thanks to swr2048 and zeogold for the game! :)
Thanks Zeo, and thanks as well Jonathan_The_Gamer for the Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 World Hunter Pack DLC, much appreciated!
Tcharr: Soulblight looks interesting, if I may, Zeogold. :)
Granted.
Thank you tropit9 for Darksiders 2, and thanks Zeo (and now finkleroy) for keeping the giveaway running all this time. Many thanks, my dudes.
zeogold: Is there somebody who can get in contact with Foxworks? I can't seem to access his chat.
It's probably set to "friends only". I sent him a PM, hopefully he'll respond soon.
My thanks to bjgamer for Soulblight, and my thanks to zeogold for continuing to manage this giveaway thread. :)
A lot of thanks to sharonbn for Deponia, tropit9 for Il-2, and zeogold !
Thank you bjgamer for donating Shadowrun Returns Deluxe! Thank you zeogold for giving it to me!

This is the game which made me ask about Steam music. I have been to and fro about whether to ask for Shadowrun or not and then Braggadar decided to push me with their nomination.
Thanks go to zeogold for running this great giveaway, and to ofthenexus for Comedy Night, ans A.Ryan for Repentant and Helping Hand, thank you guys very much