It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Zeogold for your time and dedication.
Thank you Zeogold for hosting this wonderful Giveaway for a long time :)
Best wishes for you :)
Thank you Zeogold for spending your all time hosting this giveaway.
I told you this in private, but I think it bears repeating in public. Thanks for everything you've done over the years, and for everything you continue to do. Thank you for trusting me with the giveaway. I appreciate it, and I'm sure everyone else does, as well. I'd say "So long and thanks for all the fish!", but you're not actually going anywhere. :)
Post edited July 08, 2019 by finkleroy
Thank you ZEOGOLD for your contributions to the GOG community. All the best FINKLEROY for taking up zeogold's position.
zeogold: I have quite a significant item of news:
As of today, I will cease to be the host of the Non-GOG edition of the Community Giveaway.
(...)
It's been a great 3 and a half years! Thanks for all your generosity, folks!
Well, I wish you good luck in your development of life and let see what happens to this subject which is now almost an institution.
I suppose there will be new rules?
gvyop: I suppose there will be new rules?
I'm going to stick with the current set of rules until I settle into a groove. Then I'll be open to taking suggestions for how to improve the giveaway.
finkleroy: I'm going to stick with the current set of rules until I settle into a groove. Then I'll be open to taking suggestions for how to improve the giveaway.
I think the rules are fine as they are. Someone was disappointed the other day they couldn't ask for an anonymous friend who didn't meet the minimum community interaction requirement, but really such rules are there to stop scammers asking for 10x "friends" then keeping all 10x keys for themselves, or using disposable e-mail account services to setup 10x GOG accounts then pose as 10x different people. Without them the community giveaway would very much be targeted by trolls and scammers outside of GOG who've never made a single post on the forums here simply looking to swipe dozens at once to resell elsewhere.
Thanks for doing this for a comparatively long time.
Thank you zeogold for bringing so much entertainment to GOG community in this thread. And hail to finkleroy as a new host of Non-GOG edition of the Community Giveaway :)
Thread locked.
Proceed here in an orderly fashion.