It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much
ofthenexus for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered,
PMPMGamer for Throne of Lies, and
surfer1260 for Praetorians!

I really appreciate the games, and they all activated beautifully!

Thank you also very much Zeogold and Finkleroy for running and maintaining this giveaway!

All of you are very appreciated!
Post edited July 05, 2019 by Microfish_1
Thanks surfer1260 for the Stasis key, and to zeo and finkleroy for their efforts in keeping this community giveaway alive.
Thank you Damon18 for JYDGE! Looking forward to indulge my Judge Dredd fantasy :)

Thank you to zeogold and finkleroy too!
My big thanks to Damon18 for Spellspire, surfer1260 for The Coma: Recut & Rosalumina for 911 Operator + DLC and also to our TCGA duo zeo & finkle. And y'all have a nice weekend! o/
Hello everybody,

hey what's this scam?
when I made my request I checked if the games had already been requested. I always do it.
And I'm sure the daggered Grim Fandango Remastered games and the 2 DLCs for Company of Heroes 2 were NOT requested yet.
And there you tell me that I was beaten ??
I can see the portos PMPMGamer has published his post the same day that I posted mine ...
What is this scam ?! Just post first in the day and then edit as many times as you want to add or edit the list ?

for the rest thhanks to Rosalumina for the game key.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by gvyop
Thank you to Rosalumina, anonymous donor, surfer1260, Garugo for the games. Thank you to zeogold and finkleroy too! :)

Microfish_1: Thank you so much

Thank you also very much Zeogold and Finkleroy for running and maintaining this giveaway!

You are welcome. Enjoy! :)

gvyop: Hello everybody,

hey what's this scam?
when I made my request I checked if the games had already been requested. I always do it.
And I'm sure the daggered Grim Fandango Remastered games and the 2 DLCs for Company of Heroes 2 were NOT requested yet.
And there you tell me that I was beaten ??
I can see the portos PMPMGamer has published his post the same day that I posted mine ...
What is this scam ?! Just post first in the day and then edit as many times as you want to add or edit the list ?

for the rest thhanks to Rosalumina for the game key.
I did not make a scam.
At the time I just edited to add for to zeo forget the request I had made to above that post. I apologize if I should not have edited the post. But I'm a little sad to blame myself for doing so. I would never edit a post to then add games to this post after. That would be a very bad and I can not imagine anyone capable of doing this to this community.
Many thanks to zeogold and surfer1260 for games. Also thank you finkleroy and JackknifeJohnson for helping zeo with this update.
Thanks zeo and Mastro_akq, but that key to Dead Rising 4 had already been claimed when I tried to add it to my steam library. :(
Falci: Thanks zeo and Mastro_akq, but that key to Dead Rising 4 had already been claimed when I tried to add it to my steam library. :(
The same with me. Both keys for God Eater 2 Rage Burst and NBA Playgrounds were already redeemed. The message Steam gives is this

"The product code you've entered has already been activated by a different Steam account. This code cannot be used again. Please contact the retailer or online seller where the code was purchased for assistance."

trying to multiquote...

zeogold:
Post edited July 05, 2019 by Zadalon
Thanks to Damon18 for Next Up Hero, zeogold and finkleroy for running and maintaining this giveaway!
Thanks Paulo_Moura69 for Dark Souls 3.

And as always, thanks zeogold for keeping both Community Giveaways going. :)
Thank you to Rosalumina for Stealth Bastard Deluxe! Thanks to Zeogold and Finkleroy for maintaining this giveaway thread.

Hope you'll all have an enjoyable upcoming weekend.
Microfish_1: Thank you so much

Enjoy! I had stupid fun with Red Faction, and I hope you do as well.
May I please request RACE - The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion , Avencast: Rise of the Mage, and the daggered games Total Pro Golf 3 and Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition if they are still available?

Thank you.
Many thanks to ofthenexus for Battle Chief Brigade and the anonymous donor who donated Styx: Master of Shadows. You hopefully know it is you who I am thanking. :)
Post edited July 06, 2019 by MarkoH01