It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tomyam80: I'm not 100% sure regarding this but u r requesting this in Jul so technically this will count towards your Jul limit. I think this wld b more logical & fair as if not every1 will start requesting 4 last mth's limit if they hvn't use it up. Then again, that is according 2 my timezone so that's y i can't b certain.

Anyway this is of cos decided by zeogold but i'm pretty sure he wld probably agree with me on this (or @ least regarding clear cut cases). Hope no offense taken. :)
I do see (and largely agree with) your point. No offense is taken! I agree that it is definitely up to Zeogold.
However, 19 hours ago, when I edited the post in question, it was still Sunday night, June 30 (about 22:50 Eastern Daylight Time) in the US. Whatever Zeo decides is fine with me.
Really want Dark Souls 3. Want to in for it, if you allow.
tomyam80: I'm not 100% sure regarding this but u r requesting this in Jul so technically this will count towards your Jul limit. I think this wld b more logical & fair as if not every1 will start requesting 4 last mth's limit if they hvn't use it up. Then again, that is according 2 my timezone so that's y i can't b certain.

Anyway this is of cos decided by zeogold but i'm pretty sure he wld probably agree with me on this (or @ least regarding clear cut cases). Hope no offense taken. :)
Zeo has stated that the giveaway time is determined by his time zone (PDT), so that request was made in June.
Hello,

I would like to ask for, if still available:
- Highway Blossoms

Best wishes :)
Post edited July 04, 2019 by erbello
Catac1ysm: Really want Dark Souls 3. Want to in for it, if you allow.
^^^
Asbeau: This thread isn't for asking people to buy you expensive games from Steam. I suggest you take the time to read the opening post, and you'll get an idea of how it actually works.
Post edited July 02, 2019 by tiredliger
for July, Praetorians, please as my first
gixgox: Thanks for the warning.
Then I would prefer to read a book.

I cancel my request and ask instead for something to smile at:

Pool Panic

and maybe also something scary:

Paratopic

Sorry...sorry...sorry!!!

I got mixed up (again).
For June I got my part of lovely games already.
If it isn't too much trouble, please count my request for the month of July.
Thanks.
May I request STASIS?
911 operator

Space hulk ascension

Spellspire

thanks
high rated
Apologies for being away. It seems life is finally catching up to me again. Big thanks to JackknifeJohnson for keeping track of things! It's extremely helpful.

OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for daggered Planets Under Attack, Eldevin: Deluxe Pack and Eldevin: Premium Rhinotaur Pack?
Rosalumina: I'd like to request Saints Row 2.
bler144: I'd be interested in picking up Tumblestone please, thanks!
LootHunter: Since the month is coming to a close, I would like to request Egyptian Senet. I've heard it's a simple, but neat game, and it was sitting in the list like forever.
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Rad Rodgers?
And these daggered games:
Company of Heroes 2- Soviet Commander: Conscript Support Tactics (DLC)
Company of Heroes 2 - Soviet Skin: Four Color Belorussian Front Pack (DLC)
Galactic Civilizations III
Grim Fandango Remastered
Oxenfree
triock: Can I have The Coma: Recut, Spellspire and 911 Operator + DLC? Thanks.
MarkoH01: I would be interested in Styx: Master of Shadows and Battle Chef Brigade.
AWG43: May I have The Age of Decadence and Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered?
Also, I'd like to nominate Makotolia for Galaxy Squad.
Zadalon: Can I have God Eater 2 Rage Burst, NBA Playgrounds and... Highway Blossoms... for this other person who does this research you know?
Falci: Can I have Dead Rising 4, please? :)
Kelefane: I'd like to request Fahrenheit, Among the sleep, DISTRAINT and daggered games oxenfree and Flame and the flood.
tiredliger: Might I ask for Stealth Bastard Deluxe a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶2̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶R̶e̶d̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶G̶u̶e̶r̶r̶i̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶R̶e̶-̶M̶a̶r̶s̶-̶t̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ please?
goldfishfingers: Woops I nearly missed the Veni, vidi, renovati. Hail Caesars zeogold and finkleroy for the update. Requesting for JYDGE please?
gvyop: I'm in for the Port Royale 3 Gold please.
and the daggered
Company of Heroes 2- Soviet Commander: Conscript Support Tactics (DLC)
Company of Heroes 2 - Soviet Skin: Four Color Belorussian Front Pack (DLC)
Grim Fandango Remastered
Thank you.
tropit9: may i ask for rime, please?
BenKii: May I request Dark Souls III?
gixgox: Pool Panic
and maybe also something scary:
Paratopic
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Duskers - unless I missed someone else requesting it previously.
RickyAndersen: May I request Endless Legend - Classic Edition and Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered please?
tomyam80: I would like to request for the following games for the mth of Jun b4 it ends:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition (Battle.net)
2. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
3. Just Cause
and the following daggered game (or rather DLC):
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Additional Content (DLC) (Battle.net)
Thks to all the kind & generous donors for the games. :)
Microfish_1: EDIT:
Red faction Guerilla Remarstered, please as my final June game.
[JackknifeJohnson]: edited after post_1792; was "Praetorians, and the daggered "Kids" DLC"
Braggadar: May I request STASIS please?
Damon18: I'll request Dead Rising 4 (in case is still free and/or the person who requested it is not eligible for monthly limit)
and Super Turbo Demon Busters!
Thanks
supplementscene: Hey, could I please have: This War of Mine - The Little Ones (DLC)
and a vague hope there's an untaken:
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Galactic Civilizations III
jimrh69: I would like to ask for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today and Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered If they are still available Thank you :)
Microfish_1: Whups, I see scene had already asked for RFGR before I did. In which case I leave it in as the 4th (5th?) (and thus backup) request.
I don't want the "This Is War-kids" DLC after all.

ONLY if the following is allowed (if not, please ignore it), could I have Throne of Lies as my June finisher if RFGR is all taken?
cardangrille: Could I ask for these from the June 28th update?

ETHEREAL
The First Tree
Space Hulk: Ascension
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for fault - milestone one, IS Defense and Screencheat for July?
zejango: Can I ask for Next Up Hero for the first game of July?
Microfish_1: for July, Praetorians, please as my first
letsmaybeLP92: 911 operator

Space hulk ascension

Spellspire

thanks
All granted.

iriyap: I would like to request God Eater 2 and Rime, if they're still available.
pferreira1983: Hi, can I have Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered if it's possible please?
geekgamer: If Styx Master of Shadows is still available, I'd like it, please.
LootHunter: Wow, that addition towards the end of the month was unexpected! Can I request Jydge as my second game in June? If it's still avaliable.
pferreira1983: Anyway if Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition is available please could I have it?
erbello: Hello,

I would like to ask for, if still available:
- Highway Blossoms

Best wishes :)
Drakon1590: May I request STASIS?
Beaten to it, sorry.

Makotolia: Just being curious, but why is Galactic Civilizations III daggered? Can't remember seeing massive giveaways of it. (I am NOT asking for it:)
That was a mistake on my part - I was confusing it with GalCiv II. However, I won't dock the recipient for my mixup.

gvyop: there is Homefront who is in both the daggered and the non-daggered category.
Fixed, thanks.

pferreira1983: Just a question and I hope I'm not asking something stupid but if the new release list shows all the new games available why are they not also added to the standard list? Is it to avoid having to delete rows from the standard spreadsheet all the time?
Exactly what you said, avoiding having to do even more deletions and keep track of it all.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by zeogold
Thanks to RedRabbitRun for Tumblestone! And to Zeo and finkleroy for managing this ever-growing bonanza!
Rosalumina donated Pool Panic and Paratopic -
and I was the lucky one who got the games.
Thank you very much to all persons and cats involved in processing this transaction. :)
gixgox: Thank you very much to all persons and cats involved in processing this transaction. :)
No cats were harmed in the making of this giveaway. Sadly, one dog was harmed in the making of the GOG edition.
zeogold: ...
No cats were harmed in the making of this giveaway. Sadly, one dog was harmed in the making of the GOG edition.
He ate the spreadsheet?
Big Thanks to innerring for Super Turbo Demon Busters!
And Big Thank You to also Zeogold and Finkleroy to managing this GA!

gixgox: Thank you very much to all persons and cats involved in processing this transaction. :)
zeogold: No cats were harmed in the making of this giveaway. Sadly, one dog was harmed in the making of the GOG edition.
no doggy no :(
Post edited July 05, 2019 by Damon18