It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: Just being curious, but why is Galactic Civilizations III daggered? Can't remember seeing massive giveaways of it. (I am NOT asking for it:)
I was wondering the same. And if there are many keys, I would love to have one too.

and in the same subject, in the general file of keys, there is Homefront who is in both the daggered and the non-daggered category.
Post edited June 29, 2019 by gvyop
Hi, can I have Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered if it's possible please?
pferreira1983: Hi, can I have Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered if it's possible please?
Hate 2 break this 2 u (& myself included) cos it was already requested by Kelefane. I missed his post earlier as well so u might 1 2 try 4 another game instead. ;)

Note 2 self: Need 2 check more clearly next time even though i always looked thru all the posts followng an update b4 requesting 4 any game/s, lol.
Post edited June 29, 2019 by tomyam80
pferreira1983: Hi, can I have Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered if it's possible please?
tomyam80: Hate 2 break this 2 u (& myself included) cos it was already requested by Kelefane. I missed his post earlier as well so u might 1 2 try 4 another game instead. ;)

Note 2 self: Need 2 check more clearly next time even though i always looked thru all the posts followng an update b4 requesting 4 any game/s, lol.
Partially correct, because if Kelafane who requested the game already have done 3 requests this month and you not, the title goes to you...
...the same if you have requested 3 games already before this update, the game goes to pfeirreira1993 :)
tomyam80: Hate 2 break this 2 u (& myself included) cos it was already requested by Kelefane. I missed his post earlier as well so u might 1 2 try 4 another game instead. ;)

Damon18: Partially correct, because if Kelafane who requested the game already have done 3 requests this month and you not, the title goes to you...
...the same if you have requested 3 games already before this update, the game goes to pfeirreira1993 :)
And u r right indeed, he has already requested 3 games + 2 daggered games (with another further 2 daggered games) this mth but even then, i had not requested nor received any game fr here this mth so pferreira1983 wld still b better off choosing another game. ;)

Thks 4 bringing this up though, checking who requested after the update is ez enough that it can & shd b done by any1 b4 requesting game/s but checking 4 the whole mth wld require a bit more work. Thkfully the search function in thread works pretty well.

*Makes mental note to self to check even more thoroughly b4 requesting any game/s* ;p
Post edited June 29, 2019 by tomyam80
If Styx Master of Shadows is still available, I'd like it, please.
I would like to ask for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today and Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered If they are still available Thank you :)
Is this helpful to you? (yes/no)

Requests in chronological order.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for daggered Planets Under Attack, Eldevin: Deluxe Pack and Eldevin: Premium Rhinotaur Pack?
Rosalumina: I'd like to request Saints Row 2.
bler144: I'd be interested in picking up Tumblestone please, thanks!
LootHunter: Since the month is coming to a close, I would like to request Egyptian Senet. I've heard it's a simple, but neat game, and it was sitting in the list like forever.
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Rad Rodgers?
And these daggered games:
Company of Heroes 2- Soviet Commander: Conscript Support Tactics (DLC)
Company of Heroes 2 - Soviet Skin: Four Color Belorussian Front Pack (DLC)
Galactic Civilizations III
Grim Fandango Remastered
Oxenfree
triock: Can I have The Coma: Recut, Spellspire and 911 Operator + DLC? Thanks.
MarkoH01: I would be interested in Styx: Master of Shadows and Battle Chef Brigade.
AWG43: May I have The Age of Decadence and Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered?
Also, I'd like to nominate Makotolia for Galaxy Squad.
Zadalon: Can I have God Eater 2 Rage Burst, NBA Playgrounds and... Highway Blossoms... for this other person who does this research you know?
Falci: Can I have Dead Rising 4, please? :)
Kelefane: I'd like to request Fahrenheit, Among the sleep, DISTRAINT and daggered games oxenfree and Flame and the flood.
tiredliger: Might I ask for Stealth Bastard Deluxe a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶2̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶R̶e̶d̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶G̶u̶e̶r̶r̶i̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶R̶e̶-̶M̶a̶r̶s̶-̶t̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ please?
goldfishfingers: Woops I nearly missed the Veni, vidi, renovati. Hail Caesars zeogold and finkleroy for the update. Requesting for JYDGE please?
gvyop: I'm in for the Port Royale 3 Gold please.
and the daggered
Company of Heroes 2- Soviet Commander: Conscript Support Tactics (DLC)
Company of Heroes 2 - Soviet Skin: Four Color Belorussian Front Pack (DLC)
Grim Fandango Remastered
Thank you.
tropit9: may i ask for rime, please?
BenKii: May I request Dark Souls III?
gixgox: Pool Panic
and maybe also something scary:
Paratopic
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Duskers - unless I missed someone else requesting it previously.
RickyAndersen: May I request Endless Legend - Classic Edition and Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered please?
tomyam80: I would like to request for the following games for the mth of Jun b4 it ends:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition (Battle.net)
2. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
3. Just Cause
and the following daggered game (or rather DLC):
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Additional Content (DLC) (Battle.net)
Thks to all the kind & generous donors for the games. :)
Microfish_1: EDIT:
Red faction Guerilla Remarstered, please as my final June game.
[JackknifeJohnson]: edited after post_1792; was "Praetorians, and the daggered "Kids" DLC"
Braggadar: May I request STASIS please?
iriyap: I would like to request God Eater 2 and Rime, if they're still available.
Damon18: I'll request Dead Rising 4 (in case is still free and/or the person who requested it is not eligible for monthly limit)
and Super Turbo Demon Busters!
Thanks
supplementscene: Hey, could I please have: This War of Mine - The Little Ones (DLC)
and a vague hope there's an untaken:
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Galactic Civilizations III
Makotolia: Just being curious, but why is Galactic Civilizations III daggered? Can't remember seeing massive giveaways of it. (I am NOT asking for it:)
gvyop: I was wondering the same. And if there are many keys, I would love to have one too.
and in the same subject, in the general file of keys, there is Homefront who is in both the daggered and the non-daggered category.
geekgamer: If Styx Master of Shadows is still available, I'd like it, please.
jimrh69: I would like to ask for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today and Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered If they are still available Thank you :)
Question
Whups, I see scene had already asked for RFGR before I did. In which case I leave it in as the 4th (5th?) (and thus backup) request.
I don't want the "This Is War-kids" DLC after all.

ONLY if the following is allowed (if not, please ignore it), could I have Throne of Lies as my June finisher if RFGR is all taken?
Post edited July 01, 2019 by Microfish_1
Wow, that addition towards the end of the month was unexpected! Can I request Jydge as my second game in June? If it's still avaliable.
Could I ask for these from the June 28th update?

ETHEREAL
The First Tree
Space Hulk: Ascension
Can I ask for fault - milestone one, IS Defense and Screencheat for July?
Can I ask for Next Up Hero for the first game of July?
Microfish_1: Whups, I see scene had already asked for RFGR before I did. In which case I leave it in as the 4th (5th?) (and thus backup) request.
I don't want the "This Is War-kids" DLC after all.

ONLY if the following is allowed (if not, please ignore it), could I have Throne of Lies as my June finisher if RFGR is all taken?
I'm not 100% sure regarding this but u r requesting this in Jul so technically this will count towards your Jul limit. I think this wld b more logical & fair as if not every1 will start requesting 4 last mth's limit if they hvn't use it up. Then again, that is according 2 my timezone so that's y i can't b certain.

Anyway this is of cos decided by zeogold but i'm pretty sure he wld probably agree with me on this (or @ least regarding clear cut cases). Hope no offense taken. :)
Post edited July 01, 2019 by tomyam80
If a game is already request I'm absolutely fine with that. If Fahrenheit is unavailable can I go with Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition?

Just a question and I hope I'm not asking something stupid but if the new release list shows all the new games available why are they not also added to the standard list? Is it to avoid having to delete rows from the standard spreadsheet all the time?

Anyway if Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition is available please could I have it?