It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just being curious, but why is Galactic Civilizations III daggered? Can't remember seeing massive giveaways of it. (I am NOT asking for it:)
Nevermind, the one I wanted already requested.
Post edited June 29, 2019 by zlaywal
I would like to request for the following games for the mth of Jun b4 it ends:

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition (Battle.net)
2. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
3. Just Cause

and the following daggered game (or rather DLC):

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Additional Content (DLC) (Battle.net)

Thks to all the kind & generous donors for the games. :)
Post edited June 29, 2019 by tomyam80
EDIT:

Red faction Guerilla Remarstered, please as my final June game.
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Microfish_1
zlaywal: Nevermind, the one I wanted already requested.
Your choice, but particularly in this instance may as well leave the request on the table - possible they already used their quota this month.

Or someone else may have a spare key depending on the game.
Dogmaus: Many thanks to Zeo, ..., gixgox for Atex Brawl, ...! I am in the process of cleaning and tidying up my new place but surely I can take a pause and play a little ;)
gixgox: Have fun with the game. I'm glad that an unwanted game found a good home.
And when you have tidied up your new place, you could come over and do the same with my flat???
I watched some gameplay and thought it would have been noice for a quick play. First thing in my mind was a light funny MechWarrior. I just left Germany for Italy again, I would come back gladly, but I'd rather cook a meal!
bler144: Your choice, but particularly in this instance may as well leave the request on the table - possible they already used their quota this month.

Nah I'm content. I received too much already this month.
bler144: Your choice, but particularly in this instance may as well leave the request on the table - possible they already used their quota this month.

zlaywal: Nah I'm content. I received too much already this month.
i know the feeling. there was one thing i was tempted by from the list as well, but best i didn't get it for now. ;)
May I request STASIS please?
zeogold: "Veni, vidi, renovati." - Zeolius Caesar
"'I came, I saw, I updated.'" - Prof. Finkle Roy, translator and historian of the Zeoman empire

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w1yPrMk77cr3OzPZFfw1xlm43DQ2xNmhYQOVPL6_YGA/edit?usp=sharing
Hello Zeo (and finkleroy), just to unerstand better, the request done today and tomorrow still count as June's requests, do they?
And let's say priority is still given to people who didn't reach the 3 requests per month rather than those are had their june requests fulfilled, correct?
I would like to request God Eater 2 and Rime, if they're still available.
Damon18: Hello Zeo (and finkleroy), just to understand better, the request done today and tomorrow still count as June's requests, do they?
And let's say priority is still given to people who didn't reach the 3 requests per month rather than those are had their june requests fulfilled, correct?
Since the post on page 1 says June 28 update then it would logically count as requests for the June period ... as long as you put in your request before the month ends of course.
Damon18: Hello Zeo (and finkleroy), just to unerstand better, the request done today and tomorrow still count as June's requests, do they?
All requests in June count toward your monthly limit for June. Everyone who has reached their limit will have to wait until July to make another request.
I suspected that!
Thanks for clarifying!

I'll request Dead Rising 4 (in case is still free and/or the person who requested it is not eligible for monthly limit)
and Super Turbo Demon Busters!

Thanks
Post edited June 29, 2019 by Damon18
Hey, could I please have: This War of Mine - The Little Ones (DLC)

and a vague hope there's an untaken:

Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Galactic Civilizations III