It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Microfish_1: .
You're quite welcome; I hope you enjoy it! I put no pressure on people to play games from me right away. I know that life happens, other games become more interesting, etc. All I ask is that you don't totally forget about them, and that you try to enjoy it if possible when you do play it. :D
I'm 6 levels in and having a blast if it makes you feel better.
Thanks so much to Aramandur for Stardust Vanguards too. Have a great week!
Microfish_1: .
You're quite welcome; I hope you enjoy it! I put no pressure on people to play games from me right away. I know that life happens, other games become more interesting, etc. All I ask is that you don't totally forget about them, and that you try to enjoy it if possible when you do play it. :D
ofthenexus: I'm 6 levels in and having a blast if it makes you feel better.
I'm curious if you ever played the old popcap Zuma games and if so, how that one compares.
hugs I'm glad you like it!
I would like to request Dropsy please.
NBA 2K19 - MyTEAM Packs & Virtual Currency
can i have that? i just got the game and that would be nice
Asbeau: This thread isn't for asking people to buy you expensive games from Steam. I suggest you take the time to read the opening post, and you'll get an idea of how it actually works.
zeogold: For one thing, I don't think you read the OP/quite see how this giveaway works, and for another thing, the only posts I can find from you seem to mostly be asking for stuff from giveaway threads. As such, you don't really qualify for the Community Giveaway.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Sorry about that guys, that day I posted, the thread wasn't showing up properly for me and only 10 recent pages were viewable.

Thanks for letting me know. I notice some requests are denied for duplicate because it was requested before and this rule wasn't mentioned in OP.

So how does that work?

Also, it says we can ask for 3 games per month, is this why I see posts with 3 games listed in one post?

As for participation, I do have some steam keys I would like to give away, would doing giveaways threads count part of contributing to this GOG tradition and participation? I have been here a long time and would love to give back to our family anyway :)
Post edited June 19, 2019 by drxenija
zeogold: For one thing, I don't think you read the OP/quite see how this giveaway works, and for another thing, the only posts I can find from you seem to mostly be asking for stuff from giveaway threads. As such, you don't really qualify for the Community Giveaway.
Denied due to lack of participation.
drxenija: Sorry about that guys, that day I posted, the thread wasn't showing up properly for me and only 10 recent pages were viewable.

Thanks for letting me know. I notice some requests are denied for duplicate because it was requested before and this rule wasn't mentioned in OP.

So how does that work?

Also, it says we can ask for 3 games per month, is this why I see posts with 3 games listed in one post?

As for participation, I do have some steam keys I would like to give away, would doing giveaways threads count part of contributing to this GOG tradition and participation? I have been here a long time and would love to give back to our family anyway :)
Hello fellow Canadian!

The way the requests work is the first person to ask for a game usually gets it. If the first person does not qualify for the giveaway then it goes to the second, and so on.

As per rule #7 you can request three games a month which does not include daggered games. (If you look at the list of available games you will see which ones are daggered and which are not.)

If you have keys to donate you can either do your own giveaway or send the keys to zeogold to include in this giveaway.

Looking forward to seeing you around the community.
Hey all, been a while. I was curious if Convoy, Deep Dungeons of Doom, and Volgarr were still available.
Are Sakura Spirit and Sakura Angels still available?
bler144: I'm curious if you ever played the old popcap Zuma games and if so, how that one compares.
Sorry for the delay. Also there's been a long time between my last Zuma game and now.

The basics of it are the same - match three, rolling balls through a track, can break the chain and stop the roll, etc.

So far, the biggest difference is Luxor has you playing as a paddle at the bottom of the screen, while Zuma put you in the middle of the track. Next up would be that every Luxor level is 'waves' - you have one chain, a break, and then another chain gets added, which can join with the remnants of your first chain. Levels are big enough that this means a new chain can cross in front of the remains of the old chain right when you were trying to line up shots.

The puzzle mechanics are very similar, and there's a similar feel to the game, but the shift in perspective does change things up a bit. Overall, I would say if you liked Zuma, it is worth trying out Luxor and see if it clicks with you.

Hope that helps. Happy Gaming.
ofthenexus: Hope that helps. Happy Gaming.
Awesome, thanks! I'll put it on my radar.

I totally loved the Zuma games.
CervelloYM: Excuse me zeo, I think you missed Damon18 request.
PMPMGamer: And I think zeo missed Kelefane request too:
Ach, you're right! Sorry to the requesters, thanks to both of you for pointing it out and Aramandur for remedying the situation.

aRealCyborg: Could i have Forged Battalion and Deep dungeons of doom?
Gekko_Dekko: May I ask for 'Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition' and/or 'Devil Daggers', if still available?
Paulo_Moura69: May I request the daggered games "The Red Solstice" and "Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine".
01kipper: I would like to request Dropsy please.
aRealCyborg: NBA 2K19 - MyTEAM Packs & Virtual Currency
can i have that? i just got the game and that would be nice
ZinkShecoat: Hey all, been a while. I was curious if Convoy, Deep Dungeons of Doom, and Volgarr were still available.
Korotan: Are Sakura Spirit and Sakura Angels still available?
All granted.
drxenija: Thanks for letting me know. I notice some requests are denied for duplicate because it was requested before and this rule wasn't mentioned in OP.

So how does that work?

It's as 51nikpol says: the keys are first-come, first-served, so if I don't have any more keys for the game after I've given the first requester their copies, I can't give out anymore since I simply don't have any.

Yup, 3 games a month, that's how it works. Though to clarify, it's more like "you can receive up to 3 games per month" - if you ask for a game and it turns out it's taken, you're still good for another game, it's not as if asking for it stops you from asking for anything else.

I'd count a giveaway or donating keys to this giveaway as valid participation, though I do want to mention that this is by no means necessary - not like it's "give a key, get a key" or something, all I ask in regards to "participation" is as simple as posting around enough in the forum. Main reason the rule's even there is to deter scammers.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by zeogold
Thank you rlnonay for "Dropsy", and thank you to zeogold & (his sidekick?) finkleroy for their time and effort :)!
Post edited June 23, 2019 by 01kipper
Hi zeo, may I have Elliot Quest for my 3rd game for June?