It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Satellite Reign please?

Thanks!
Thank you to rlnonay for Cloudborn, Korotan for Genital Joustin, ofthenexus for TTV2 and of course zeo for keeping everything running like a well-oiled machine!
high rated
You're all ever so welcome. The games are infinitely better in all'a your hands than sitting hidden in a file forgotten on my computer, so very happy to see them being used (or topping up our respective libraries of shame ...). ^_^

I'm ever so, ever so sorry to those of you who found that some keys didn't work. It looks like there's a pretty strong indication that the games marked as "might not work" have already been redeemed. I'd hoped that wasn't the case, and wasn't sure how to verify their status without actually redeeming them - but again, my sincerest apologies for the disappointment for those of you who got those. I think those respective keys are marked as such on the spreadsheet, but for clarification the following now seem unlikely to work;

A Boy and His Blob (confirmed not to be working)
Advent Rising
Akane the Kunoichi
Blade Symphony
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller+OST
Dead Island (confirmed not to be working)
Double Dragon: Neon
Dwarfs!?
Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan
Moebius: Empire Rising
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
Sakura Spirit
Stardust Vanguards
Sword of Asumi - Deluxe Edition
Teslagrad (confirmed not to be working)
Velocibox
Wolf Among Us (confirmed not to be working)

I've got a few more recently-purchased keys that I hadn't gotten around to documenting, too, so I'll add those in due course, as well.

Hope you all have splendid days, weeks and lives ahead of you. "Be awesome to each other", seems like an appropriate quote for the day.
Thank you to RedRabbitRun for The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times. Also thanks to Damon18 for Time Recoil. And thanks to the giveaway team of zeogold and finkleroy.
Thank you very much RedRabbitRun for Endless Legend Classic Edition and Tempest DLC. Both keys redeemed successfully.
Thank you RedRabbitRun for Sam & Max, and zeo for running this.
Huge thanks to RedRabbitRun for civ6, observer and mafia 3,amazing generosity m8! all keys works like a charm here on Spain, thanks to zeo&cia for keep this thread alive, just awesome!
I give my thanks to RedRabbitRun, to Zeogold and why not to Finkleroy and also to my parents for raising me
Thank you very much Korotan for donating "Remember Me Complete Pack", also big Thank you goes to RedRabbitRun for donating "Deus Ex: Mankind Divided" and "Rise of the Tomb Raider".

And of course, final Thank you goes to zeogold and finkleroy for giving of their own time to keep hosting this giveaway thread. YOU GUYS ROCK!
thanks to DrLeatherFace and RedRabbitRun for the games!
Since one of the games I requested ended up being daggered, for my last game of the month, I'll request Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Post edited June 10, 2019 by letsmaybeLP92
RedRabbitRun is being munificent! Thank you RedRabbitRun and Zeo! All games have Japanese and German, I appreciate the gift a lot!
I have begun playing The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams and it has a "cheap Bioshock" setting, which is funny in a hidden object game.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Dogmaus
thank you, RedRabbitRun, for the games! (yep, Go! Go! Nippon! didn't work, but the other two activated like charm.) are you a saint?

and thank you, zeo and finkleroy for running this GA!
Thanks to Damon18 for Cook, Serve, Delicious (it looks tasty) and to Zeo & finkleroy for running the show!
I'd like to request Saints Row 2 (Daggered game)

and thanks RedRabbitRun and Zeo :)
Thanks to RedRabbitRun, zeogold and finkleroy :)