It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pferreira1983: Thanks to zeogold, Makotolia, heartburnron, gixgox, pirateoftheah and muntdefems for the games. This will make a lovely birthday present for me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your upcoming year is full of peace, grace, love, good health, and blessings beyond your wildest dreams, including finding that which you most want.
Microfish_1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your upcoming year is full of peace, grace, love, good health, and blessings beyond your wildest dreams, including finding that which you most want.
Thanks to all you guys wishing me a happy birthday. I feel as I get older I have more to prove and a hole to dig out of due to my ongoing anxiety disorder. The past year has been a mixture of anxiety symptoms and feeling guilty for not having a career. I hope I can finally getout of this and find my place in the world doing something. This means a lot guys, thanks.
Microfish_1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your upcoming year is full of peace, grace, love, good health, and blessings beyond your wildest dreams, including finding that which you most want.
pferreira1983: Thanks to all you guys wishing me a happy birthday. I feel as I get older I have more to prove and a hole to dig out of due to my ongoing anxiety disorder. The past year has been a mixture of anxiety symptoms and feeling guilty for not having a career. I hope I can finally getout of this and find my place in the world doing something. This means a lot guys, thanks.
You're Welcome, everything's gonna be ok bud i hope only good things come your way. and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
SkelettalAngel: You're Welcome, everything's gonna be ok bud i hope only good things come your way. and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Thanks, I'm geniunly touched by the comments here and that rarely happens to me on social media.
pferreira1983: Thanks to all you guys wishing me a happy birthday. I feel as I get older I have more to prove and a hole to dig out of due to my ongoing anxiety disorder. The past year has been a mixture of anxiety symptoms and feeling guilty for not having a career. I hope I can finally getout of this and find my place in the world doing something. This means a lot guys, thanks.
To the point guilt is helpful in getting you motivated, that's great. But it can easily weigh on you too heavily.

Strip it back to manageable steps. Not knowing what you've already done, it's hard to be helpful. ;)

But happy birthday! May the year ahead lead to clarity on where you want to go, at least, and first steps.
bler144: To the point guilt is helpful in getting you motivated, that's great. But it can easily weigh on you too heavily.

Strip it back to manageable steps. Not knowing what you've already done, it's hard to be helpful. ;)

But happy birthday! May the year ahead lead to clarity on where you want to go, at least, and first steps.
The latter is definitely the problem. I feel guilt for being a burden on my family due to my anxiety problems which has lead to my continuing unemployment for the past year. Hopefully I can get sympathetic nervous system under control more and start living my life properly, I owe my parents that. Thanks for the birthday wishes, means a lot!
Thanks to AWG43(hey!) for Anomaly Korea, to the1robert for Enclave and to zeo and finkle for the efforts put in running this giveaway!
Hi there guys! Can i finish my month with:

Innerspace

Karateka

Thanks for sharing like always!

PS: Ur very welcome gixgox, hope u "enjoyed" the ride :)

PS2: Still strong pferreira and happy (late) birthday!
Post edited May 27, 2019 by A.Ryan
Makotolia: Thanks to AWG43(hey!) for Anomaly Korea, to the1robert for Enclave and to zeo and finkle for the efforts put in running this giveaway!
Enjoy the game!
I would like to request The Novelist for May. Thanks.
Hello,
I would like to ask for the Construct: Escape the System,
It looks like quite interesting puzzle game :)
May I request Anomaly 2, Crazy Machines 3, SpeedRunners and Anomaly Korea (Daggered)?
high rated
A.Ryan: Hi there guys! Can i finish my month with:

Innerspace

Karateka
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request The Novelist for May. Thanks.
erbello: Hello,
I would like to ask for the Construct: Escape the System,
It looks like quite interesting puzzle game :)
zejango: May I request Anomaly 2, Crazy Machines 3, SpeedRunners and Anomaly Korea (Daggered)?
All granted.
Thank you Zeogold and Rosalumina so much :)
Thanks a lot gixgox for Karateka (we have similar taste for games huh? :D) and Damon18 for InnerSpace!

and ofc to zeo&cia for keep this thread alive! Thanks guys!