It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If nobody has asked for it yet, I'd like Darksiders II: Deathinitive.
Thank you, and thank you to Jonathan_The_Gamer and tropit9 for the games!
Hey Zeo, could I have Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: World Hunter Pack (DLC), one of the DLCs I'm missing for SGW2.

TIA
I would like to thank Lone_Scout for not only donating 3 WB Games™ Classics Bundle but also for not separating the keys to 3 games. So lucky that I check the forum before left home this morning ^^ Thanks Lone_Scout!

Also big thanks to THE man, zeogold. Apparently maintaining the community giveaway alone is not enough, he has to improve it and bring in the cavalry (finkleroy, also thanks for your work behind the stage). Big thanks to both of you.
Thanks very much to zeogold, Doc0075 for Rayman Origins and muntdefems for Rochard and Shank 2.
Can I request Swords and Soldiers 2 for the Wii U?
I loved the first one on Wii and it would be quite nice to play the sequel.

Thanks.
Nice new thread and update!

Can i ask for Gloom ?
Gerin: Thanks very much to zeo and direspirewirefire for the game.
Enjoy!

May i ask for Oxenfree? It says it's a daggered game :O but why?!
Post edited November 02, 2018 by direspirefirewire
Gerin: Thanks very much to zeo and direspirewirefire for the game.
direspirefirewire: Enjoy!

May i ask for Oxenfree? It says it's a daggered game :O but why?!
It was given away free on GOG at some stage so most people have it
direspirefirewire: May i ask for Oxenfree? It says it's a daggered game :O but why?!
supplementscene: It was given away free on GOG at some stage so most people have it
It was also given away in Twitch Prime Loot sometime earlier this year.
Destiny 2 is on the update list, but it's currently free to keep forever as long as you claim it by November 18, so if you're interested in it, maybe just claim it for free here and leave the key for someone who misses the giveaway.
Post edited November 02, 2018 by finkleroy
Zeogold, could I request Comedy Night, Helping Hand and Repentant?
Many thanks go to Jonathan_The_Gamer for donating "Resident Evil 4 / Biohazard 4", Kemendil for donating "Max Payne 1 & 2" and zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
supplementscene: It was given away free on GOG at some stage so most people have it
finkleroy: It was also given away in Twitch Prime Loot sometime earlier this year.
Though you cannot even say that this alone would qualify as freebie since you need to pay to have the "prime" status.
First of all

Thanks to pen2x and Zeo for COD Ghost

Unfortunately I have a problem with the key as it returns duplicated codes error. I've contacted Zeo about this but it seems our guy is still resting after the big grand opening and he well deserved it.

So I'll wait until Zeo is back to resolve this issue