It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The first rule about Update Club is that you don't talk about the Update Club. The second rule about Update Club is you update Update Club. The third rule of Update Club hasn't been updated yet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xSyMb9IQ0_b-ptd-BimKPIbl8WC08nGb1TaJ25VNdzA/edit?usp=sharing
May I ask The Warlock of Firetop Mountain and Vive le Roi, please?
I'd like to ask for Just Cause 3, Serial Cleaner and Anomaly 2. Thank you Zeogold and Donors.
Post edited April 18, 2019 by zlaywal
Can i grab "Steel Rats"? Thanks for sharing like always!
zeogold: The first rule about Update Club is that you don't talk about the Update Club. The second rule about Update Club is you update Update Club. The third rule of Update Club hasn't been updated yet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xSyMb9IQ0_b-ptd-BimKPIbl8WC08nGb1TaJ25VNdzA/edit?usp=sharing
So many rules, so many characters... oh my brain and my eyes...here's the TL;DR version for non-native English readers like me:

UPDATE!

Oh, just btw, may I request Chaos Reborn and Guacamelee! Gold Edition? ;)
Can I request +1 for Zeo?

It's been on my WL a while.
If they are available can I have Dungeons 3 and Hurtworld?
bler144: Can I request +1 for Zeo?

It's been on my WL a while.
Dang! I've arrived too late!
Wanted the same copy for me! ... oh wait there are at least 1000 copies available!
So +1 to Zeo for me!
I'd like to ask for Beholder if available.
And the same +1 for Zeogold as well !
May I get
+1 for Zeogold and
+1 for Zeogold and perhaps even
Figment on Steam ?
Can I please request Orborun
I'd like to ask for Has-Been Heroes if it's still available, thank you.
Post edited April 18, 2019 by triock
Could I ask for JetX?
May I ask for Hover, Sparkle Unleashed, Marooners and Orborun (Daggered Game), please?
Post edited April 18, 2019 by PMPMGamer
Can I have The Division and The Division Survival DLC please?
Post edited April 18, 2019 by supplementscene