It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I ask for Solar 2 please? Thanks.
For March, I would like to request for Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP and a few of the daggered games as well: Cult of the Wind, Melting World Online, and Langoth please.
Many thanks to:
MarkoH01 for Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood ... after finishing with Tex (at least until Pawn comes here!) we needed another case to pursue. :)
Impaler26 for Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - to 'tide' us over until our next Talk Like A Pirate Day weighs anchor again. :)
blarth for Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Ed. - we've read the Runes have several puzzling mysteries to solve. :)

Thanks also to the Puzzlemaster for his management of this collection, and to Finkleroy who valiantly keeps up with the dusting and organizing. :)
Can I have Jotun, Shattered Planet, and Spaera please?
Thank you to swr2048, Rosalumina and zeogold.
Big thank you to Braggadar for Deponia: The Complete Journey and obviously also to Zeo for keeping this alive
Since King of Fighters was already gone may I ask for Type:Rider ?
Damon18: Big thank you to Braggadar for Deponia: The Complete Journey and obviously also to Zeo for keeping this alive
Very welcome. Enjoy!
Hi, can I have any of the following?

- Galactic Civilizations® II: Ultimate Edition
- HACKNET - DELUXE EDITION
- Hyper Fighters
- Mystical
- A Story About My Uncle
- Splatter - Zombie Apocalypse

Most of these are daggered games so l'd like a copy if one to spare.
high rated
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time zeogold granted a request. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
finkleroy: I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet snip
thanks!
Hi! Could I please ask for Deep Dungeons of Doom?
Microfishd: Thank you very much kmcoolice for the steam key of what is one of my favorite games of all time! Previously, we had it on CD, but now I have my own copy!
I hope you'll have great gaming time! :)
high rated
triock: Can I ask for Solar 2 please? Thanks.
FireDrakeZ: For March, I would like to request for Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP and a few of the daggered games as well: Cult of the Wind, Melting World Online, and Langoth please.
RickyAndersen: Can I have Jotun, Shattered Planet, and Spaera please?
kmonster: Since King of Fighters was already gone may I ask for Type:Rider ?
pferreira1983: Hi, can I have any of the following?

- Hyper Fighters
- Mystical
- A Story About My Uncle

Lone_Scout: Hi! Could I please ask for Deep Dungeons of Doom?
All granted.
pferreira1983: Hi, can I have any of the following?

- Hyper Fighters
- Mystical
- A Story About My Uncle

zeogold:
Lone_Scout: Hi! Could I please ask for Deep Dungeons of Doom?
zeogold: All granted.
Erm, mine haven't. It would be cool to get some if available.