It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With some help of the renowned fugleman zeogold and his 3 fearless explorers
innerring,
muntdefems,
and
A.Ryan
I dare to go on a dangerous expedition through frosty nights to a secret mine on the dragon mountain.
We'll follow the recently rediscovered famous finkleroy chronicles.

I hope, we'll be back for breakfast.
Post edited March 24, 2019 by gixgox
Thank you Wheldrake and zeo for the Puzzle Agent games.
May I request Knights and Merchants ?
thanks.
Thanks to Damon18 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, bler144 for Coin Crypt, and to zeo and finkleroy for maintaining this giveaway!
May I ask F1 2015 and Earth 2150 from the daggered games?
Thank you.
high rated
gvyop: May I request Knights and Merchants ?
thanks.
Granted.
CervelloYM: May I ask F1 2015 and Earth 2150 from the daggered games?
Thank you.
Also granted.
Post edited March 25, 2019 by zeogold
Thank you gvyop for Earth 2150 - The Moon Project and also my thanks to AWG43 for F1 2015.

Last but not least, many thanks to zeogold and finkleroy.
CervelloYM: and also my thanks to AWG43 for F1 2015.
Have fun :)
high rated
Since they've gone unclaimed so far, I'll nominate Dogmaus for Lume and Lumino City.
In for age of wonders 2, pony island, and either dark arcana or 9 clues 2.
high rated
BlueMooner: In for age of wonders 2, pony island, and either dark arcana or 9 clues 2.
Granted.
gvyop: May I request Knights and Merchants ?
thanks.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you and also to greyhat for the key
Post edited March 25, 2019 by gvyop
zeogold: Since they've gone unclaimed so far, I'll nominate Dogmaus for Lume and Lumino City.
Thank you Zeo for the nomination! I am moved and filled to the brim with cheerfulness and gayness (well, the last one is a perpetual state). Oh, the gaiety, the delight!
BlueMooner: In for age of wonders 2, pony island, and either dark arcana or 9 clues 2.
Thank you genie, I always wanted a pony!

Dogmaus: Thank you Zeo for the nomination! I am moved and filled to the brim with cheerfulness and gayness (well, the last one is a perpetual state). Oh, the gaiety, the delight!
What a coincidence, I'm filled with gayness too... especially on the weekends!
BlueMooner: Thank you genie, I always wanted a pony!

Dogmaus: Thank you Zeo for the nomination! I am moved and filled to the brim with cheerfulness and gayness (well, the last one is a perpetual state). Oh, the gaiety, the delight!
BlueMooner: What a coincidence, I'm filled with gayness too... especially on the weekends!
I'm gay for everyone! You know I am a generally happy person.