It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello Mr Finkleroy. You've obviously bought the FEAR Bundle purely to share them which is very kind and I appreciate it and I did jump on the first few games. But how is a game from 2005 taking up 20GB, it must be huge.

Zeo thank you for working when you're obviously tired late at night distributing games. You should be way too drunk on Saturday night to be able to do this.

Thank You Wheldrake for Crysis 2. I've heard loads about this series and have never played them or had the spec to do so before, so I think that game will be very interesting. Thank You again
supplementscene: But how is a game from 2005 taking up 20GB, it must be huge.
I hadn't noticed the size, but as I recall it seemed to have a lot of cutscenes. /shrug
supplementscene: Hello Mr Finkleroy. You've obviously bought the FEAR Bundle purely to share them which is very kind and I appreciate it and I did jump on the first few games. But how is a game from 2005 taking up 20GB, it must be huge.

Zeo thank you for working when you're obviously tired late at night distributing games. You should be way too drunk on Saturday night to be able to do this.

Thank You Wheldrake for Crysis 2. I've heard loads about this series and have never played them or had the spec to do so before, so I think that game will be very interesting. Thank You again
I'm not sure why the first game takes up so much space. The GOG offline installer is 7GB. You're welcome, though. Have fun!
Post edited March 11, 2019 by finkleroy
SkelettalAngel: Special thanks to bjgamer, Damon18 and swr2048 for Magicka 2, THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION, and Getting Over It With Bennet Foddy. I was able to get 3 games off of my wishlist thanks to you guys and thanks to zeo for keeping and ensuring that this goes on. Cheers o' almight one
Please enjoy Getting Over It! And don't let feelings of intense agony and frustration stop you from getting the achievements!
I want to extend my thanks to the anonymous donor who donated Neptune Flux, Doc0075 for the Age of Wonders III deluxe DLC, and BeatriceElysia for both GNOG and Learn to Survive Hiragana Battle. And of course, to zeogold for running this thread. These are going to be a blast to play.
blastradius: I want to extend my thanks to the anonymous donor who donated Neptune Flux, Doc0075 for the Age of Wonders III deluxe DLC, and BeatriceElysia for both GNOG and Learn to Survive Hiragana Battle. And of course, to zeogold for running this thread. These are going to be a blast to play.
Enjoy in GNOG & Learn to Survive.
Post edited March 11, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Thanks to bjgamer and zeogold!
tomyam80: I wld like 2 request 4 the daggered Glass Masquerade as i was not able get a key in time when it's given free on HB, thks zeogold 4 keeping this GA running. :)
zeogold: All granted.
Many thks 2 bler144 4 donating the game & of cos 2 zeogold & finkleroy as usual 4 hosting & updating this GA. Finally got this game aft being 'denied' by HB initially. =D
May i request Insurgency, Orwell: Keeping an eye on you and Deponia: The Complete Journey (missed the giveaway on dlh by a few hours)
all are daggered
SkelettalAngel: May i request Insurgency, Orwell: Keeping an eye on you and Deponia: The Complete Journey (missed the giveaway on dlh by a few hours)
all are daggered
Just fyi, the version on DLH is just Deponia aka Part 1, not The Complete Journey aka Trilogy version.
bela555: Thanks to bjgamer and zeogold!
You are welcome. Have fun! :)
SkelettalAngel: May i request Insurgency, Orwell: Keeping an eye on you and Deponia: The Complete Journey (missed the giveaway on dlh by a few hours)
all are daggered
tomyam80: Just fyi, the version on DLH is just Deponia aka Part 1, not The Complete Journey aka Trilogy version.
In the website DLH it seems that is just "Deponia 1" but redeeming the steam key is Deponia: Complete Journey.
I tested it myself. :)
Post edited March 13, 2019 by PMPMGamer
gvyop: thank you to ofthenexus for the Interplanetary key and ZEO for his time.
Hey, you are welcome. Happy Gaming!
I'd like this game, please: STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic.
Post edited March 13, 2019 by Rosalumina
Thank you greyhat for Tangledeep. It's a cute roguelite that I'm looking forward to playing