It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blastradius: Big, big thanks go to zeogold and to Cecil for Hanger World, Ramen and Necro Immortalis.
Your welcome :-)
May I have Beholder?
Thank you Zeogold and Robert1969 for your generosity!
As they are on my wishlist, I would like to ask for
Mirror's Edge (origin key),
Civilization 3, and
Command & Conquer Red Alert-Uprising (origin key)?

Thank you either way.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by Microfishd
Could I have
Phantom Brave
and
The Old Gods DLC for Crusader Kings II
?

Thanks!
May I request the daggered games Shadowrun Returns and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
I don't remember if I ever thanked the person who gave me the two Bone games on Steam. I really appreciate getting those games, and I want whoever it was to know that. Whoever you are---Thank You!
may I request

Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
and
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition

thank you.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by gvyop
Fran67: I don't remember if I ever thanked the person who gave me the two Bone games on Steam. I really appreciate getting those games, and I want whoever it was to know that. Whoever you are---Thank You!
Unless you have other extended conversations with zeo, it should be fairly easy to find in your chat history

I'll narrow it down though - it wasn't me ;)
Thank you to MaxFulvux, gixgox, and bler144 for the keys. Thank you again to zeogold for running this.

Happy days guys.
Hi,

Can I please have if possible:

- Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition

Thanks.
I'm interested in The Reject Demon: Toko Chapter 0 - Prelude, THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION, Amnesia:Memories and from the daggered games Deep Blue 3D Maze and Tesla Breaks the World!.
Could i ask for Amnesia: Memories please?

Thank You
I would like Epistory - Typing Chronicles, please.

I'd also like; Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC)
Post edited March 10, 2019 by Rosalumina
high rated
zlaywal: I would Ask For Tangledeep. Kingdom Rush and Burnout Paradise for Steam please.
kmcoolice: I'd like to ask for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Among the Sleep.
zlaywal: For the daggered games, I ask for the 4 Anomaly keys (Earth, Mobile, Kora and Defenders) and Tangledeep Soundtrack
Pouyou-pouyou: I'd like to request Shadowrun - Hong-Kong, Cultist Simulator and Tooth & Tail for this month.
NickZah: May I have Neon Chrome?
Zadalon: Can I have Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation xD
Kelefane: Can I grab one of those daggered LEGO The Lord of the Rings? Thanks.
cardangrille: Could I ask for Absolver, Invisigun Heroes and kuso please?
bler144: I'd be interested in Dungeon Defenders - thanks!
blastradius: For this month, could I please get Learn Japanese to Survive Hiragana Battle, GNOG and Neptune Flux? I’d also like to ask for the daggered Age of Wonders III deluxe DLC if that’d be ok.
SkelettalAngel: may i request Magicka 2,getting over it with bennet foddy and the king of fighters xiii steam edition
51nikopol: I respectfully ask for The Detail Season 1 and Samorast 2.
Makotolia: Also, may I ask for Offspring Fling!?
A.Ryan: Among the Sleep

Slain: back from death

The first tree (if its already gone, then i wanna ask for Absolver instead)
tiredliger: Hi zeogold, may I request for Europa Universalis IV and Styx: Shards of Darkness please? Thank you
CervelloYM: May I request: Borderlands 2, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, and Phantom Brave PC?
With daggered Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC) if it's still okay...
goldfishfingers: Is Tangledeep and the Tangledeep - Soundtrack still available? I would like to play it. Thanks for the update and for taking time out to handle this giveaway thread zeogold.
KoreaBeat: Wow! Another incredible update from our community. Could I ask for Among the Sleep, Cultist Simulator, and Bombshell?
Braggadar: I'd like to request Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Death Rally (Classic), and Wacky Wheels please.
tomyam80: I wld like 2 request 4 the daggered Glass Masquerade as i was not able get a key in time when it's given free on HB, thks zeogold 4 keeping this GA running. :)
01kipper: May I have "Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition" please?
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Dust: An Elysian Tail please
Thank you
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Among the Sleep Enhanced Edition please ?
Lone_Scout: BTW, could I please ask for Absolver? Thank you!
AerynSun1701: Can i have the Final Fantasy XIV and Shadowrun Hong Kong please? :)
AWG43: May I have Age of Wonders III and Deluxe Edition DLC? Thanks.
supplementscene: Can I please request Crysis 2, F.E.A.R, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
bela555: May I ask for RWBY: Grimm Eclipse please? :)
triock: I'd like to ask for Age of Wonders III, if it's still available. Thank you.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to ask for Epistory, Hover and KARAKARA for this month.
PMPMGamer: I'd like to ask for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin), Medal of Honor (Origin) and Magicka 2.
Impaler26: Another nice update! Can i ask for BLACKHOLE ?
zejango: For this month, could I ask for Sonic Adventure 2 and I also like to ask for the daggered games Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition and SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE.
arsalan12: May I request F.E.A.R 3 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky?
innerring: May I have Beholder?
Microfishd: Mirror's Edge (origin key),
Civilization 3, and
Command & Conquer Red Alert-Uprising (origin key)?
gvyop: may I request

Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
and
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
kmonster: I'm interested in The Reject Demon: Toko Chapter 0 - Prelude, THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION, Amnesia:Memories and from the daggered games Deep Blue 3D Maze and Tesla Breaks the World!.
Kaesemeister: Could i ask for Amnesia: Memories please?
All granted.

BranjoHello: I see people already asked for these but just in case something doesn't work out I'll put in requests for Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC).
misteryo: Could I have
Phantom Brave
and
The Old Gods DLC for Crusader Kings II
pferreira1983: - Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
Rosalumina: I would like Epistory - Typing Chronicles, please.

I'd also like; Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods (DLC)
Beaten to it, sorry.

Paulo_Moura69: May I request the daggered games Shadowrun Returns and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
Hm. A Google search of your username is turning up surprisingly few posts. I can't tell if you've only recently been active or if my Google-fu just needs work. Since my job is caution, I'll say a tentative no for now.
Denied unless someone can vouch.
Post edited March 10, 2019 by zeogold