It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MarkoH01: Maybe the notification did not work but I've sent you a key for the giveaway :)
Thanks for pointing that out. I missed it because GOG's notification system has been scuffed as of late.
MarkoH01: Maybe the notification did not work but I've sent you a key for the giveaway :)
finkleroy: Thanks for pointing that out. I missed it because GOG's notification system has been scuffed as of late.
Haha - I was suspecting somethimg like this :)
May I request Tomb Raider: Underworld?
high rated
PMPMGamer: May I request Tomb Raider: Underworld?
Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and MarkoH01 for Tomb Raider: Underworld! :)
May I ask for American McGee's Grimm?
high rated
slurredprey: May I ask for American McGee's Grimm?
Granted.
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to have very little recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet.
Ok, I must admit that I'm not a very active user, so I understand where this is coming from :)
Thanks to GamezRanker and finkleroy for Grimm!
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to have very little recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet.
I do not know the way you are searching for posts (and do not share your method) but I was wondering how I am visible in Google and it shows only one thread with my name in the past month.

And then I checked my default search engine DuckDuckGo in the same way and it shows full page of threads. It's a kind of surprise for me. :o
high rated
Lexor: I do not know the way you are searching for posts (and do not share your method) but I was wondering how I am visible in Google and it shows only one thread with my name in the past month.

And then I checked my default search engine DuckDuckGo in the same way and it shows full page of threads. It's a kind of surprise for me. :o
First I see if I have any chat history with you to see if you've ever been granted a key. If so, I tend to be more lenient when checking. Then I search the general discussion forum for your username, and click on whatever threads to find out if you've actually posted or if your name was just mentioned or quoted a lot. If I'm still unsure if you're eligible, I search google for the following: "site.gog.com [username]". I then sort by date for posts from the past month. I see tons of results for your username on the forum, and 10+ total pages of results on Google. Only one result in the past month on Google, but quite a few by searching the forum, and you've been eligible in the past, so I'd declare you to be eligible.
Post edited August 26, 2021 by finkleroy
finkleroy: If I'm still unsure if you're eligible, I search google for the following: "site.gog.com [username]". I then sort by date for posts from the past month.
Yes, that's the method I used for both Google and DuckDuckGo. :) It still surprises me that Google shows less results than DuckDuckGo as it raises a lot of questions in my head, like: What about years of experience in building searching engine? Does that mean that DDG is now better than G? Or maybe DDG shows more results as I use it as my default engine? It's also kind of strange that "privacy protected" engine can fish more results out of the web.
Post edited August 26, 2021 by Lexor
finkleroy: If I'm still unsure if you're eligible, I search google for the following: "site.gog.com [username]". I then sort by date for posts from the past month.
Lexor: Yes, that's the method I used for both Google and DuckDuckGo. :) It still surprises me that Google shows less results than DuckDuckGo as it raises a lot of questions in my head, like: What about years of experience in building searching engine? Does that mean that DDG is now better than G? Or maybe DDG shows more results as I use it as my default engine? It's also kind of strange that "privacy protected" engine can fish more results out of the web.
Maybe there's something wrong with your browser? Just searched your username on gog.com and got a whole lot of results.
Lexor: Yes, that's the method I used for both Google and DuckDuckGo. :) It still surprises me that Google shows less results than DuckDuckGo as it raises a lot of questions in my head, like: What about years of experience in building searching engine? Does that mean that DDG is now better than G? Or maybe DDG shows more results as I use it as my default engine? It's also kind of strange that "privacy protected" engine can fish more results out of the web.
MarkoH01: Maybe there's something wrong with your browser? Just searched your username on gog.com and got a whole lot of results.
Did you search specifically in "the past month" (as Lexor did in post 10037)?
MarkoH01: Maybe there's something wrong with your browser? Just searched your username on gog.com and got a whole lot of results.
mrkgnao: Did you search specifically in "the past month" (as Lexor did in post 10037)?
Ah, that was it - no, I missed that part.