It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!
On the list below you're missing Teenagent and it's still free :)

Daggered Keys That Are Or Were Permanent Freebies Or Are Demos Or Prologues::
yogibeer: Hi!

yogibeer:
That's a list of available keys for free games though, not one of free games on GOG, so maybe there's no key available. Though admittedly a quick search would seem to indicate that there used to be one, but while a request doesn't show up on a quick search, the list of taken keys seems to indicate that someone did take that multi-game code it was on.
Post edited August 16, 2021 by Cavalary
high rated
yogibeer: Hi!

yogibeer:
That game isn't on the list of available keys because I don't have any keys for it.
Oh then I'm sorry to disturb you - I should have read the post more thoroughly.
yogibeer: Oh then I'm sorry to disturb you - I should have read the post more thoroughly.
This is the thread you are looking for:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_free_games_on_gog/page1
high rated
zaMNal: Thank you grynn and finkleroy for Torchlight!
HF ;)
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list of available keys because I don't have any keys for it.
Now, you have one key. Check your chat : )
I have tried to get a gift key for "Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle"

I get this message:

"Your order contains Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle, which cannot be purchased as a gift in your region at this time. To proceed with your order, please remove Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle."

No gift key from me I guess.
solar_dome: I have tried to get a gift key for "Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle"

I get this message:

"Your order contains Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle, which cannot be purchased as a gift in your region at this time. To proceed with your order, please remove Mortal Shell - The Virtuous Cycle."

No gift key from me I guess.
Normal policy for time-limited free DLCs. Otherwise, they won't really be time-limited...
mrkgnao: Normal policy for time-limited free DLCs. Otherwise, they won't really be time-limited...
Same for me, but Alter Ego Pack DLC for Neon Abyss was giftable with the same time-limited offer.
mrkgnao: Normal policy for time-limited free DLCs. Otherwise, they won't really be time-limited...
MaxFulvus: Same for me, but Alter Ego Pack DLC for Neon Abyss was giftable with the same time-limited offer.
Indeed, but that was on the 1st of April 2021.
Post edited August 19, 2021 by mrkgnao
Hi finkleroy, can I relieve you of codes for Darkest Dungeon - Musketeer and Dying Light - Rust Weapon Pack?
high rated
Oddeus: Hi finkleroy, can I relieve you of codes for Darkest Dungeon - Musketeer and Dying Light - Rust Weapon Pack?
Granted.
Oddeus: Hi finkleroy, can I relieve you of codes for Darkest Dungeon - Musketeer and Dying Light - Rust Weapon Pack?
finkleroy: Granted.
Redeemed. Thank you, finkleroy and solar_dome!
May I have STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl?