It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
PixelBoy: Thank you finkleroy and GamezRanker.
Hope ya enjoy em

-

JacZarate: Many thanks to GamezRanker and finkleroy for the game. :)
Hope ya enjoy yer game as well(and also are good at wall jumping ;)).
Post edited August 13, 2021 by GamezRanker
may iask for deus ex goty please?
high rated
tropit9: may iask for deus ex goty please?
Granted.
can i ask for prince of persia sands of time please?

sorry didn't see the post above saying i'm too new lol, feel free to delete post please
Post edited August 14, 2021 by sandman003
high rated
sandman003: can i ask for prince of persia sands of time please?

sorry didn't see the post above saying i'm too new lol, feel free to delete post please
Only GOG staff can delete posts. You can edit it to remove its contents, though.
Hi. Might I ask for Telltale's Texas Hold'em?
May I request Torchlight please?
Can I have Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes?
high rated
Carradice: Hi. Might I ask for Telltale's Texas Hold'em?
Granted.
zaMNal: May I request Torchlight please?
Granted.
ssling: Can I have Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes?
Granted.
Thanks a lot to Argamasa for Telltale Texas Hold'em!!!! Years ago, while living in another city, I used to play Texas hold'em a lot. Looking forward to do the time warp again and play again, this time with this game, that looks so much fun!! The characters are lovely!!! Thanks again!!

Like always, big cheers to finkleroy!!!
Many thanks to Catac1ysm and finkleroy for Edna & Harvey.
thank you deja65 for the deus ex key! lovely game. and than you finkleroy for your constant work.
Thank you grynn and finkleroy for Torchlight!
tropit9: thank you deja65 for the deus ex key! lovely game. and than you finkleroy for your constant work.
My pleasure. Wish you a good time with it ;). As always, a big thanks to finkleroy for keeping the giveaway going. Hats off to you. Cheers
sandman003: i'm too new lol
In a nutshell, you can ask only available games and you need to be an active member of the community. The list is at the second post in this thread. First who asks gets the game.

And for being too new, that is quickly remedied. This giveaway is based on donations by other GOG community members. It is for GOG community members, by GOG community members. As such, you need to be an active member - at least for a month. So come and discuss games on the game specific forums or join fun forum games on General forums, in a month you will be eligible for games.

You can find me on Cyberpunk 2077, Fallout, The Witcher, Biomutant and many, many point-and-click game specific forums. Come say hi.