It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I please request Age of Wonders?
high rated
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Age of Wonders?
Granted.
low rated
frogthroat: You're most welcome! It's a lovely little point-and-click that is kind of... mixture of Beneath a Steel Sky and Monkey Island. Enjoy!
Dang, now ya got me intrigued. Gonna (memory permitting) look into that one soon, then. :)
Thank you very much to Pajama for Age od Wonders and to finkleroy for keeping the show on the road!
Deponia was mentioned in the screenshot thread and I could use something light-hearted.
So I would like to ask for Deponia.
high rated
viperfdl: Deponia was mentioned in the screenshot thread and I could use something light-hearted.
Granted.
viperfdl: Deponia was mentioned in the screenshot thread and I could use something light-hearted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much. :)
Can I ask for A Normal Lost Phone + Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story?
high rated
PixelBoy: Can I ask for A Normal Lost Phone + Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story?
Granted.
Hi, can I ask for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time? please. :)
As the fellow above said, I too wish to start the Prince of Persia series so The Sands of Time would be awesome, please, wish granter?
Thank you finkleroy and GamezRanker.
high rated
JacZarate: Hi, can I ask for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time? please. :)
Granted.
sandman003: As the fellow above said, I too wish to start the Prince of Persia series so The Sands of Time would be awesome, please, wish granter?
You were beaten to it, but you also seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Post edited August 12, 2021 by finkleroy
JacZarate: Hi, can I ask for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time? please. :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to GamezRanker and finkleroy for the game. :)
THESLITHERYDEE: Thank you idbeholdME for Return to Castle Wolfenstein and finkleroy for keeping everything rolling along.
idbeholdME: Enjoy. I also recommend checking out this mod after the initial playthrough:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/rtcw-venom-mod

I was genuinely impressed by it.
Thanks for that recommendation. The game looks stellar and oozes atmosphere!

I remember playing a bit when it first came out, but I never completed it. Just installed it and added the mod. It's brilliant!