It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik: It looks like Elder Scrolls: Oblivion appeared on the list. If is still available may I ask for it? Thanks in advance.
finkleroy: Granted.
Redeemed. Thanks both Doc0075 for the key and finkleroy for the giveaway! :)
Thank you very much finkleroy and Doc0075 for Diablo + Hellfire!
And yet another session 0 came to a conclusion. The lawful evil Barbarian sat in the tavern, mulling over his ale, watching other newcomers enter the tavern. He saw the chaotic evil rogue go and sit in the darkest corner, sulking. He saw the lawful good wizard finally pass the charisma check and go on a quest.

Next he saw the rogue go all murderhobo and attack other patrons at the tavern. The garlic farmer tried to calm the situation. The barbarian made a remark surprisingly similar to the rogue's reasoning. The DM ignored the remark since the rogue situation required more attention. The barbarian saw the DMPC garlic farmer turn into a dragon and one hit kill the rogue and then turning back into the jolly garlic farmer.

"Now is my time." thought the barbarian and asked the garlic farmer for a quest. Failing the charisma check and being underlevel there was no quest. The neutral good cleric and the magical pirate frog asked the lawful evil Barbarian to join for a side quest to level up, but the barbarian ignored the calls. It's the main quest or nothing. Instead the barbarian thought that maybe he can take down a dragon on his own while level 1 since he can enter battle rage.

The barbarian entered battle rage, took a swing, but a level 1 barbarian is no match against a dragon. Another one hit kill.

Session 0 was the barbarian's last session.

Geralt_of_Rivia: Come on guys, do you really think this guy deserves a serious answer?
Like he said: "I have been coming to this sight for years , :( sadly . only for the video games though. ;)~"

I think the intentions were clear already a while ago.
frogthroat: Session 0 was the barbarian's last session.
noicely narrated lmao
Lords3: noicely narrated lmao
This barbarian was already a third one in a short while. Current status:

Wizard -- passed the check, currently doing a quest using the Magnum Opus spell book.
Rogue -- turned murderhobo, rolled nat1 and was instakilled.
Barbarian -- followed in rogue's footsteps, instakilled.

This thread is getting more and more exciting by the day.
Lords3: noicely narrated lmao
frogthroat: This barbarian was already a third one in a short while. Current status:

Wizard -- passed the check, currently doing a quest using the Magnum Opus spell book.
Rogue -- turned murderhobo, rolled nat1 and was instakilled.
Barbarian -- followed in rogue's footsteps, instakilled.

This thread is getting more and more exciting by the day.
Interesting story, if I am getting it right, is this a reference to one of the elder scroll games?
JocktheLock1: Interesting story, if I am getting it right, is this a reference to one of the elder scroll games?
Mainly referencing D&D but there's some Viva La Dirt League in the mix. Haven't referenced TES... yet.

But when it comes to any open world game and completing the main quest vs. exploring the world/doing side quests, my motto is: "Alduin can wait." (If you search the forums, I might have said this on these forums, too.)
JocktheLock1: Interesting story, if I am getting it right, is this a reference to one of the elder scroll games?
frogthroat: Mainly referencing D&D but there's some Viva La Dirt League in the mix. Haven't referenced TES... yet.

But when it comes to any open world game and completing the main quest vs. exploring the world/doing side quests, my motto is: "Alduin can wait." (If you search the forums, I might have said this on these forums, too.)
Ah, gotcha. I love your motto! :)
I would like to request for this month Torment: Tides of Numenera please.. Thank you :)
Hello!

May I ask for Wolfenstein: The Two Pack?

Thanks
Wow, I came on expecting the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. codes to still be on the list, only to see they were gone almost immediately; really glad to see they worked fine.

@ssling and @servobeupstry, you're both welcome; hope you're having some good fun playing.
I'd like to be considered for Blade Runner, please.
If I didn't already own it, I would've asked for Prey. I hope whoever claims it has as much fun with it as I did, because it's a really good game. Now I wish I could've played the original Prey.
May I ask for The Slormancer?
high rated
jimrh69: I would like to request for this month Torment: Tides of Numenera please.. Thank you :)
Granted.
Levitan17: Hello!

May I ask for Wolfenstein: The Two Pack?

Thanks
You already received a non-daggered key this month.
HypersomniacLive: I'd like to be considered for Blade Runner, please.
Granted.
PaterAlf: May I ask for The Slormancer?
Granted.