It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Dogmaus: There's no need to be so hurt for a joke. Maybe if you try having a more positive attitude and interacting with people in the forum who try to help you and make a joke?
I had envisaged a possible misunderstanding on my part but your answer here shows that my first interpretation was not that wrong in the end.
You seem to be a model of positive interaction and not at all cynical ...
Yours, Prof.
low rated
finkleroy: You're violating the rule against being rude. Please stop.
could you explain me what are the polite rule you put in that "rude" ?

Is the fact to say to someone else that he's "sobbing" as a member juste went to do, is included in the right polite rules for you ?
Is asking you to justify the reasons for your rejection, despite my showing that the 1st reasons given are not correct, considered rude to you?
Post edited July 19, 2021 by NightNever
high rated
NightNever: *
Please start a new thread where you can complain all you want.

You may even get a lot of comments helping you battle your utter lack of self-awareness in a new thread, whereas in this one people are mostly avoiding derailing the topic so much.

Reported for moderation.
high rated
You were just not eligible yet, but i think with all this drama you will be permanently ban from both giveaway threads. A lot of peoples were rejected the first time including me but after some weeks they are accepted, it doesn't need a lot just participate on some thread, help other with games talk about anything and you will be eligible. The donation is just for those who want to be eligible immediatly without activity.
Post edited July 19, 2021 by Mugiwarah
high rated
vgezer: Can I request Door Kickers + Door Kickers: Action Squad if not taken?
Granted.
Lionel212008: May I ask for Syberia 1 & 2 (daggered)?
Granted.
NightNever: *snip*
NightNever: *snip*
Your original request was denied due to lack of participation. Your response was stating that you cannot believe that anyone comes to these fora for anything else than to get free games. That told me that you can't comprehend why anyone would want to be a contributing member of the community. In your next message, you said that you "totally don't care to have a real discussion and positive action for the community". I then pointed out that you made these statements. You responded by accusing me of "authoritarian exaggeration". You then criticized my "world view" without even knowing anything about it in the first place. I only enforce the rule that states that you will be banned for being rude when someone is consistently rude on a regular basis. I always give them one warning to stop, and if they refuse to do so, I permanently ban them from the giveaways. I gave you that warning, and you responded by being rude to Dogmaus yet again. You are now permanently banned from both giveaways. I very strongly suggest you try to be more self-aware of your own behavior and attempt to stop acting so rude and entitled.
Holy moly. This thread is getting intense. The second newcomer session 0 concluded in just a couple of days.

Both adventurers entered the game around the same time. A lawful good wizard and a chaotic evil rogue.

The wizard rolled 8 but with the buffs and a bard's song with +1 to inspiration he made the garlic farmer's charisma check and gained the trust of Honeywood.

The rogue sulked in the dark corner of the tavern, considering the ways he would kill everyone if anyone dared to ask about his mysterious past. Eying the target he lashed at the near neutral good cleric who just wanted to give some tips how to get a quest. Then he attacked the chaotic neutral ranger who snapped at the rogue and the rogue used an extra action to attack the garlic farmer, who transformed into a dragon and one hit killed the level 1 rogue.

Rogue didn't play after session 0, but hopefully the wizard plays many more sessions.
Post edited July 20, 2021 by frogthroat
frogthroat: Holy moly. This thread is getting intense. The second newcomer session 0 concluded in just a couple of days.

Both adventurers entered the game around the same time. A lawful good wizard and a chaotic evil rogue.

The wizard rolled 8 but with the buffs and a bard's song with +1 to inspiration he made the garlic farmer's charisma check and gained the trust of Honeywood.

The rogue sulked in the dark corner of the tavern, considering the ways he would kill everyone if anyone dared to ask about his mysterious past. Eying the target he lashed at the near neutral good cleric who just wanted to give some tips how to get a quest. Then he attacked the chaotic neutral ranger who snapped at the rogue and the rogue used an extra action to attack the garlic farmer, who transformed into a dragon and one hit killed the level 1 rogue.

Rogue didn't play after session 0, but hopefully the wizard plays many more sessions.
When did u become so poetic :)

I get who the rogue was but who the wizard
Liverpoolfanster: When did u become so poetic :)
Forums are much more interesting if you read them like this.

Liverpoolfanster: I get who the rogue was but who the wizard
I chose the class on purpose and let's just say he cast armour of Agathys on self.
high rated
GOG cancelled all of the keys for Syberia I & II.
finkleroy: GOG cancelled all of the keys for Syberia I & II.
Aw, pity. But hardly unexpected, considering the trouble they went through to prevent people from getting them at all :/
It sucks !
low rated
frogthroat: Both adventurers entered the game around the same time. A lawful good wizard and a chaotic evil rogue.
*slow clap*

Now this is the kind of participation that I love coming to these forums to see....well done.

-

Liverpoolfanster: I get who the rogue was but who the wizard
I have a hunch that they look similar to pic related

-

Hmm, I hope this doesn't mean anything re: future GOG game giveaways.
(i.e. GOG making it hard to get keys for their future free game giveaways, and nullifying those that people obtain)
Attachments:
iceman.jpg (71 Kb)
Post edited July 20, 2021 by GamezRanker
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Doc0075 for the game and finkleroy for the opportunity to make it happen.
I'm very happy that I will play this unique game.
GamezRanker: Hmm, I hope this doesn't mean anything re: future GOG game giveaways.
(i.e. GOG making it hard to get keys for their future free game giveaways, and nullifying those that people obtain)
Was the same shenanigan possible with previous giveaways though? I never noticed. Because Syberia keys were clearly obtained through exploit which was not meant to work in first place. It's kinda expected then, although as mistake was them they could leave it like some stores don't cancel orders made with pricebug and properly patch up for next giveaways.
low rated
ssling: Was the same shenanigan possible with previous giveaways though? I never noticed. Because Syberia keys were clearly obtained through exploit which was not meant to work in first place.
What I meant was, I hope GOG won't be doing too many of these sorts of "bundled giveaways" in the future(in this case Syberia bundle instead of Syberia 1 and 2 separately), which keep people from getting keys (to hand out here or elsewhere) if they already own the game(s) being given away.
Post edited July 20, 2021 by GamezRanker