It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A very big thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for A Plague Tale: Innocence
bler144: I'm sure - I just don't think I can hold off that long ;)
Doc0075: Grab one, if some 200 or so other games have been taken before them then they can't be too high on peoples wishlists.
Well, I'd had the high-minded goal of getting through a few more games in the backlog first, but...

I more or less finished Cursed Treasure 2 last night, Bloons TD 6 isn't really doing it for me (it's rated well, but I find it alternatingly slow and hectic with not enough feedback/control), and PixelJunk Monsters is freezing my computer on launch repeatedly, and rebooting got old after the third attempt.

So I'm taking that as a sign from the...Dead Gods and technically I suppose I have crossed three games off the backlog. ;)

Can I request Curse of the Dead Gods, please? :)
high rated
bler144: Can I request Curse of the Dead Gods, please? :)
Granted.
I'd love to hear your impression of it when you get around to it, especially if you think it could be played by a old gamer with the reflexes of a lethargic tree trunk.
finkleroy: Granted.
TYVM! to finkleroy for his many ongoing efforts and to Doc007 for his boundless generosity. Already claimed and installing now! Excited to try it out and get smushed. :)

mrkgnao: I'd love to hear your impression of it when you get around to it, especially if you think it could be played by a old gamer with the reflexes of a lethargic tree trunk.
Well, based on many reviews I watched can already tell that I won't be trying to parry often (high risk, high reward, but apparently requiring superhuman dexterity) and probably playing a bit more conservatively. But yeah, I'm curious to see if I can manage the torch/weapon swapping without getting wrecked lol
NightNever: There, someone tells me that I was sitting on the game. If that's not cynical, what was this post for?
My dear, you are asking for the digital version of a tabletop game. And you said you were sitting on a cardboard. So I said check, it might be a Wingspan box. There's no need to be so hurt for a joke. Maybe if you try having a more positive attitude and interacting with people in the forum who try to help you and make a joke?
You can try Wingspan forfree here. It's not exactly the most exciting game ever made.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1054490/Wingspan/
NightNever: Or it's something else, but here I don't even prefer to talk about it, Finkleroy has shown how he thinks about the world. Either I give him games or he ostracizes me.
Oh my, you even got your boring free game and you keep sobbing? Incredible.
Post edited July 19, 2021 by Dogmaus
comradegarry: Could I possibly have Tales of Maj'Eyal + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Embers of Rage (DLC) + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults (DLC) + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok (DLC) ?

I reposted because I edited my first post (I forgot the first letter)
Granted.

Thank you and Doc0075 :)
low rated
ssling: Both these games all the time are free for everyone. Can't you get them from the store?
Actually, i'm guessing/thinking that people saving/donating a few codes for these games might be a good idea as well, such as if the games somehow ever got pulled from the store.
ssling: Both these games all the time are free for everyone. Can't you get them from the store?
GamezRanker: Actually, i'm guessing/thinking that people saving/donating a few codes for these games might be a good idea as well, such as if the games somehow ever got pulled from the store.
Demos appear to get delisted occasionally, and without a notice from gog.
I have been sporadically getting multiples codes for each demo for when they do get delisted, which could happen at any time apparently.
Post edited July 19, 2021 by solar_dome
Thank you _Slaugh_ and finkie for the giveaway!
high rated
Leucurus: Thank you _Slaugh_ and finkie for the giveaway!
You're welcome !  Have fun frightening mortals !  :-)
GamezRanker: Actually, i'm guessing/thinking that people saving/donating a few codes for these games might be a good idea as well, such as if the games somehow ever got pulled from the store.
solar_dome: Demos appear to get delisted occasionally, and without a notice from gog.
I have been sporadically getting multiples codes for each demo for when they do get delisted, which could happen at any time apparently.
Dragonsphere used to be a "permanently" free game here on GOG. Origin and others are removing games. Better have a few spare keys of free games for the future.
Can I request Door Kickers + Door Kickers: Action Squad if not taken?
May I ask for Syberia 1 & 2 (daggered)?
low rated
solar_dome: Demos appear to get delisted occasionally, and without a notice from gog.
Or replaced, in some cases.....like the old System Shock remake demo getting replaced by the new one.

solar_dome: I have been sporadically getting multiples codes for each demo for when they do get delisted, which could happen at any time apparently.
Smart move