It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request STALKER Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat (both daggered)?
servobeupstry: May I request STALKER Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat (both daggered)?
Those keys must not be daggered... Just to know if they work you need try to activate them. Keys on GOG are not activating without prompt of user.
high rated
apehater: i'd like to ask for the outer worlds
Granted.
ssling: Can I have daggered STALKER: Call of Pripyat?
Granted.
servobeupstry: May I request STALKER Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat (both daggered)?
I'm afraid you were beaten to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, but your request for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is granted.
Catac1ysm: Those keys must not be daggered... Just to know if they work you need try to activate them. Keys on GOG are not activating without prompt of user.
Those keys are daggered because the donor said they used to be fine, but now they give some weird message about not being giftable. They appear to be fine for me, though I can't redeem them because I already own them. The donor was hesitant to put them in the giveaway, so I daggered them and added the note that they might not work. I'll be interested to find out if they do.
Post edited July 18, 2021 by finkleroy
Thanks to HypersomniacLive and finkleroy for Call of Pripyat. Activated without issues.
thanks for the awesome game bundle Doc0075 and finkleroy
Many thanks to Doc and finkleroy for Moonstone !
low rated
AlexTerranova: Thanks for the recognition.)
*tips hat*

-=-=-=-=-=-

NightNever: There, someone tells me that I was sitting on the game. If that's not cynical, what was this post for?
They seemed to be trying to say something to lift your spirits....as in "don't give up hope".

NightNever: I don't understand the "not for sale at an ATM", the Wingspan game IS on sale but was free here.
I meant the game isn't on sale at the moment(a.t.m.)......which it isn't, as the current price is around 20 US dollars.

NightNever: I have few Gog games and I have no habits in the forum, I no longer use the discord application with my friends, that's what I was trying to explain: here I don't know anyone so I have no kindness.
That's the thing: while there are other contests/giveaways(some with less strict requirements), these particular giveaways (this one and the other, both run by Finkleroy) are for those who contribute posts to the forums and interact with the community a bit more. This means that if you want to become eligible, you need to follow the rules/guidelines set in place by the OP.
Post edited July 18, 2021 by GamezRanker
NightNever: EDIT : I found a way to remember when and were I posted, se capture. First was i, Jannuary 2021 so the "1 month" is not the right criteria to be elligible here.
Thank you for posting that screenshot.
That section "Topics I've participated in" is useful.
I guess I failed to scroll down far enough all these years.
Thank you for highlighting it.
May I have Ghost Master?
high rated
Leucurus: May I have Ghost Master?
Granted.
bler144: I've been watching since the weekend - how has no one requested Curse of the Dead Gods yet with two copies sitting there?

I've been resisting (in part b/c I will probably suck at it and also because my current game list is already overlong), but suuuuper tempting.
mrkgnao: If you want to see a magic trick, just wait 17 days, 7 hours and 19 minutes. And, poof, they'll disappear.
I'm sure - I just don't think I can hold off that long ;)
Thanks HypersomniacLive and finkleroy for Clear Sky. Redeemed the code with no issues.
high rated
mrkgnao: If you want to see a magic trick, just wait 17 days, 7 hours and 19 minutes. And, poof, they'll disappear.
bler144: I'm sure - I just don't think I can hold off that long ;)
Grab one, if some 200 or so other games have been taken before them then they can't be too high on peoples wishlists.
low rated
Doc0075: ....if some 200 or so other games have been taken before them then they can't be too high on peoples wishlists.
Or we're running low on eligible giftees who use the forums and know about this thread. :)
I would like to ask for Ghost of a Tale.
Thanks in advance