It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello. Can i ask for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Premium Edition?
high rated
T_a_J: Hello. Can i ask for LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Premium Edition?
Granted.
I'm interested in Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight.
high rated
kmonster: I'm interested in Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight.
Granted.
It was already pointed out by someone but Loria is permanently free game and should be daggered.
high rated
ssling: It was already pointed out by someone but Loria is permanently free game and should be daggered.
Thanks.
low rated
finkleroy: In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I posted in the Gifting thread you mentionned but I have no response, it seems it doesn't work if I do not know someone in place there. (I even received cynical response! (or I do not understood it))

For your second proposal, I can give you keys for some goodies in Conqueror’s Blade (F2P...), but you know, if I had money to buy games I will not ask you to get free ones.
(btw cannot believe anybody come here for something else than to get free games)
low rated
NightNever: I posted in the Gifting thread you mentionned but I have no response, it seems it doesn't work if I do not know someone in place there. (I even received cynical response! (or I do not understood it))
That other thread is for people to request games and hope others might give them to them....getting a game there isn't guaranteed, and might take awhile. As to why no one responded to gift you a game yet: my guess is that it's because you asked for a somewhat pricey game, which isn't on sale atm.

(side note: as far as I can tell, no one responded cynically to you there)

NightNever: (btw cannot believe anybody come here for something else than to get free games)
The forums here are used by goggers to chat about various things & offer advice/information/suggestions on games/etc to others.

Essentially the games in this thread are for gog users who do other things on the forums besides just entering giveaways and contests, and the OP(Finkleroy) checks each entrant's posting history a bit to make sure they aren't just posting to contests/giveaways to get games while doing little else on the forums.

All one needs to do to become eligible is spend some time on the forums posting(around a month, iirc) in threads other than contests/giveaways, and they can become eligible(which is what I believe I also said to you in the other thread).
Post edited July 17, 2021 by GamezRanker
ALAKAZAM1: Thanks a lot to AlexTerranova and finkleroy.
You are welcome.)
GamezRanker: Just wanted to say: I noticed that someone donated a copy of the delisted Neverwinter Nights Diamond.....whoever did so must've held that one for awhile, and I think it very nice of whoever the donor was to donate it.

So even though I have it already and am not going to be the one to request it, I say: thank you!
Thanks for the recognition.)
Sulibor: I think the person had the Diamond version and acquired Enhanced lately.
No, I'm not interested in Beamdog products.
low rated
GamezRanker: This other thread is for people to ask for games and hope [/ b] others might give them to them .... getting a game there is not guaranteed and may take some time. As to why no one has responded to offer you a game yet: I'm guessing it's because you asked for a bit expensive game, which is not for sale at the ATM.

(side note: as far as I know, no one responded cynically to you there)

All you need to do to become eligible is spend some time on the forums posting (about a month, iirc) in threads other than contests / giveaways, and they can become eligible (that's what I think I told you also in the other thread).
thank you I have already read your thoughts in the proposed "community gift" forum.
That's why I was responding to Finkleroy here.
There, someone tells me that I was sitting on the game. If that's not cynical, what was this post for?
I don't understand the "not for sale at an ATM", the Wingspan game IS on sale but was free here.

Thanks for your explanation, now I know I need to post elsewhere in the forum (although I totally don't care to have a real discussion and positive action for the community, just kidding if I got it right) but I have done it before though and still got the same answer here. (2nd or 3rd request). I have certainly posted elsewhere too, not even a lot, but the "my posts" function https://www.gog.com/forum/myrecentposts seems not to work so I don't know where or when.
I have few Gog games and I have no habits in the forum, I no longer use the discord application with my friends, that's what I was trying to explain: here I don't know anyone so I have no kindness.
Yet I had even posted about Cyberpunk that I bought for pre-order on GOG, it was a real discussion on a game that I myself bought from GOG (so I gave money, not just joking ), but that doesn't seem to be taken into account.

I do not understand the purpose of all this. I see lots of names here that repeat themselves and even win great games. (but I believe that they also give so it must be exchanges between salesmen maybe, I do not know)

nb: thank you for the negative votes, I was warned in the other thread as precisely!

EDIT : I found a way to remember when and were I posted, se capture. First was i, Jannuary 2021 so the "1 month" is not the right criteria to be elligible here.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (35 Kb)
Post edited July 17, 2021 by NightNever
Can I request Door Kickers + Door Kickers: Action Squad ?
high rated
NightNever: *snip*
You've made it quite clear on numerous occasions that you have zero interest in ever being a contributing member of this community. You've even repeatedly stated that you can't believe anyone comes to these fora for any reason other than getting free games. I'm going to just go ahead and let you know that this is the direct opposite attitude I'm looking for, and I can't imagine how you could ever be declared eligible for the giveaways.
13ison: Can I request Door Kickers + Door Kickers: Action Squad ?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
13ison: Can I request Door Kickers + Door Kickers: Action Squad ?
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I see that as well, understood. I'll try again after some time. Thanks.
i'd like to ask for the outer worlds
Can I have daggered STALKER: Call of Pripyat?