It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi again Fink, can I request The Quest + The Quest - Islands of Ice and Fire (DLC)?
high rated
Persival2207: Hi again Fink, can I request The Quest + The Quest - Islands of Ice and Fire (DLC)?
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 for Slay the Spire. I'm truly happy and rubbing my hands in anticipation.
hey, am i eligible to the giveaway now?
high rated
MikoLubiGOoga: hey, am i eligible to the giveaway now?
No.
Hello!

May I ask for Sleeping Dogs?

Thanks!
high rated
Levitan17: Hello!

May I ask for Sleeping Dogs?

Thanks!
Granted.
Thanks, kind Doc0075 for Sleeping Dogs!
May you have a pleasant week!

And finkleroy as well! :)
Huge thanks Doc0075 for the dono, really appreciate it, I had my eye on this game, thanks to you as well Fink :)
MikoLubiGOoga: hey, am i eligible to the giveaway now?
You need to make posts/replies to other people's posts in threads that aren't giveaways for awhile(maybe a month or so, at least) to become eligible. :)
Hello, any moderators/ or finkleroy, would it be possible to make a sticky post about the rules of the giveaway or at least a link to the OP's post about all the rules???

Sorry, I am just giving a suggestion so more people could see the rules if that is alright with OP?
Post edited July 07, 2021 by BookCrazy
BookCrazy: Hello, any moderators/ or finkleroy, would it be possible to make a sticky post about the rules of the giveaway or at least a link to the OP's post about all the rules???

Sorry, I am just giving a suggestion so more people could see the rules if that is alright with OP?
Sadly, some such things(sticky posts at the top of each page) are only available in threads made by GOG staff.

Plus imo the system we currently make use of** works fine as is.
(**i.e. rules listed in the OP posts, with OP/users linking newcomers to them as needed)

Thanks for trying to help, though. :)
Post edited July 07, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
BookCrazy: Hello, any moderators/ or finkleroy, would it be possible to make a sticky post about the rules of the giveaway or at least a link to the OP's post about all the rules???

That's not really possible. Zeogold had staff sticky the first post in his thread, but it became unstickied every time he edited it. It's more trouble than it's worth. It's basic common sense to read the first post(s) of a thread to find out what it's about. Sadly, basic common sense appears to be in extremely short supply these days.
Ah okay, I understand both of you. I just saw a sticky post on a forum and really had no clue how they worked and thought maybe it might help. :)
Thanks to Doc0075 for his endless generosity and Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition. Cheers to Finkleroy for his efforts

I wonder what the 0075 stands for