It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
BenKii: I'd like to nominate Braggadar for The Talos Principle: Gold Edition
The limit is one nomination per update, but we're far enough into this one that I'm willing to make an exception.
_Slaugh_: If it's still available, I'd like to request THIEF: Definitive Edition. Thank you ! :-)
Granted.
I'd like to request Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition.
Hi for this month please can I have Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight?
high rated
LEMON CURRY?: I'd like to request Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition.
Granted.
pferreira1983: Hi for this month please can I have Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight?
Granted.
Thanks finkleroy and thanks to Doc0075 for Moonstone.
LEMON CURRY?: I'd like to request Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition.
finkleroy: Granted.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the game, Doc0075! :) And thanks for managing the community giveaway, finkleroy. :)
Thank you for the game, Doc0075, and finkleroy for managing all this.
high rated
LEMON CURRY?: Awesome! Thank you so much for the game, Doc0075! :) And thanks for managing the community giveaway, finkleroy. :)
You're welcome, replying here as I get a GOGbear when I try to open your chat message.

Thank you also to everyone else for their nice messages.
LEMON CURRY?: Awesome! Thank you so much for the game, Doc0075! :) And thanks for managing the community giveaway, finkleroy. :)
Doc0075: You're welcome, replying here as I get a GOGbear when I try to open your chat message.
How strange ... but maybe it's Theodore Fourofourski's way of saying that he too wants you to go on a holiday. :)

I kind of envy you as I haven't seen the poor little bugger for ages.

- - -

Anyway, once again thanks for your amazing generosity – and for stopping by so we can salute you! ;)
Post edited July 04, 2021 by LEMON CURRY?
I don't remember if I thanks Doc for Pathfinder Kingmake and I prrffer to be overgrateful than ungrateful, sooooooo.... Thank you very much Doc for the game and thank you fink for this giveaway! :D :D
I just spent one week in the woods and suddenly, I'm craving Wingspan. xD I'd like to request this game, if it hasn't been claimed yet. Thx.
high rated
matterbandit: I just spent one week in the woods and suddenly, I'm craving Wingspan. xD I'd like to request this game, if it hasn't been claimed yet. Thx.
Granted.
Thank you Doc for gifting Wingspan! And thank you Fink for hosting this thread! :)

Edit: Grammar.
Post edited July 08, 2021 by matterbandit
Hello, finkleroy! May I ask for Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares (DLC) please?
May I have Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition if it's still available?