It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spds100: Can I have Hollow Knight please ?
Granted.
Thank you, Doc0075, for Spec Ops and thank you finkleroy for giving your time to run this giveaway.
I'd like to request Postal Classic & Uncut, please?
BFG2000: I'd like to request Postal Classic & Uncut, please?
Granted.
May I have Terraria?
Makotolia: May I have Terraria?
Granted.
Thanks to Doc0075 for Terraria, and to finkle, for this giveaway:)
Thanks a lot to finkleroy and GameRager for Postal Classic and Uncut!
Thank you Doc0075 for Vaporum and finkleroy for running this GA!
spds100: Can I have Hollow Knight please ?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks a lot to finkleroy and Doc0075
Hi finkleroy, just a point: Oxenfree shouldn´t go in the daggered zone? it was given for free two years ago. Not for me, I own it. Thank you a lot for your effort and volunteer dedication to this,.. don't take it badly, it was just for helping. Regards!
Hi, I just wanted to ask what are the available games, besides the one listed on the first page? I see people requesting games, but they are not listed on the first page. If anyone can explain, and please point out the available games, I would really appreciate it!
Thank you in advance!
ColaPoweredGamer: If anyone can explain, and please point out the available games, I would really appreciate it!
Games available

Games get removed from the list once a post like this is made (probably technically before the post is made, but if you notice that they're gone then you can usually expect a forthcoming post from finkleroy). They also get removed from the list if a nomination is made (like the one I did with Vaporum) until finkleroy gets a response from the person who was nominated on whether they will accept the game or not. If they opt not to accept it, then finkleroy makes a post to the thread announcing that fact and that the game will return to the list of those available for request.

There's also the outlier examples of people who just flatly don't bother to read any of the thread at all, see the word "Giveaway" and just immediately assume that it's free reign for them to throw out any game they want in hopes that they'll get it. Those examples would be better suited to try their hand in this thread instead.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
ColaPoweredGamer: Hi, I just wanted to ask what are the available games, besides the one listed on the first page? I see people requesting games, but they are not listed on the first page. If anyone can explain, and please point out the available games, I would really appreciate it!
Thank you in advance!
You can't see the games that have been already requested, because finkleroy, who skillfully admins the giveaway, pronptly removes them from the list, as generally there is one key only per game. So you have to be quick and choose one you like from the list before someone else does, and you must qualify to be eligible for the giveaway at the only discretion of the above-mentioned finkleroy, which is pronounced fink leroy, but is le Roi (kingin French) of the giveaway.
ColaPoweredGamer: If anyone can explain, and please point out the available games, I would really appreciate it!
TheMonkofDestiny: Games available
There's also the outlier examples of people who just flatly don't bother to read any of the thread at all, see the word "Giveaway" and just immediately assume that it's free reign for them to throw out any game they want in hopes that they'll get it. Those examples would be better suited to try their hand in this thread instead.
Oh yeah, we get it so much that a few days ago I presumed that my compatriot Qwertw had done so, when actually it was a case of finkleroy being so quick to remove the game from the list that I couldn't even see it. Let's keep calm and keep donating and requesting games.
Post edited November 08, 2019 by Dogmaus
ColaPoweredGamer: Hi, I just wanted to ask what are the available games, besides the one listed on the first page? I see people requesting games, but they are not listed on the first page. If anyone can explain, and please point out the available games, I would really appreciate it!
Thank you in advance!
Dogmaus: You can't see the games that have been already requested, because finkleroy, who skillfully admins the giveaway, pronptly removes them from the list, as generally there is one key only per game. So you have to be quick and choose one you like from the list before someone else does, and you must qualify to be eligible for the giveaway at the only discretion of the above-mentioned finkleroy, which is pronounced fink leroy, but is le Roi (kingin French) of the giveaway.
TheMonkofDestiny: Games available
Dogmaus: Oh yeah, we get it so much that a few days ago I presumed that my compatriot Qwertw had done so, when actually it was a case of finkleroy being so quick to remove the game from the list that I couldn't even see it. Let's keep calm and keep donating and requesting games.
Ok, so if I got this correctly, I should check the FIRST page frequently for available games? I don't want to seem rude, and ask for the games without following the established rules. I don't want to request a game that isn't available, so I wanted to make things clear.