It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Vythonaut: Art of Rally
Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing posts that contain requests. Please edit the original post to no longer include a request, and then create a new post, making sure GOG won't merge the two if there are no posts in-between then and they were posted less than 10 minutes apart.
Ruvika: Can I have a copy of Pathfindar Kingmaker Imperial Bundle?
Granted.
Dabner: Hello, may I request Haven please ?
Granted.
THESLITHERYDEE: I would like to nominate B1tF1ghter for Control Ultimate Edition.
That user already received a non-daggered game this month.
TT_TT_TT_TT: May i ask for GreedFall + GreedFall - Adventurer’s Gear DLC (DLC) ?
I'm afraid you were beaten to the DLC, but I've granted you the base game.
TheDudeLebowski: Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition
Granted.
Granted.
Vingry: May I have Darkest Dungeon + Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court (DLC) + Darkest Dungeon: The Color Of Madness (DLC) + Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker (DLC) + Darkest Dungeon - Musketeer (DLC) + Darkest Dungeon Soundtrack (DLC)?

Thank you
Granted.
AlexTerranova: May I ask for Risen + Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition + Risen 3: Titan Lords please? :)
Granted.
Outriders: May I request Northgard?
Granted.
Clairsentient: My last nomination of the month, CordeliaMelody for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.
As the rules state, the limit is one nomination per update and 2 per month. I made the mistake of letting you have 2 in this update, but that was my mistake so I'll let it stand. I'm not granting a third, though.
Vythonaut: In order to comply with the rules, I'm making a new post in order to ask for Art of Rally, if i'm still eligible. Thank you!
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
JakobFel: Nice drop! May I have Shenmue III?
Granted.
Zadalon: Nit sure if someone asked for it, can I have The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel II?
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Blade Runner?
Granted.
Dogmaus: Could I have a Valfaris key, please?
Granted.
MarkoH01: If Encodya is still available I would be interested in it.
Granted.
Makotolia: Wow, the list...may I have DROD bundle or Missionforce (if the former was taken)?
Granted.
DellJennin667: Control Ultimate Edition
Granted.
greeklover: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
Granted.
triock: May I ask for The Settlers: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition, please? Thank you.
Granted.
slurredprey: May I request Terraria?
Granted.
Dark_art_: May I have Bloodstained?
Granted.
idbeholdME: I'd like to humbly request GRAVEN. Want to be ready to jump right into it once it is finished.
Granted.
DoryaMish7: Control: Ultimate Edition, if it's still there, please
Granted.
supplementscene: Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition
Granted.
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Shenmue III Deluxe!

I've been on a nostalgia kick for Sega's games lately (yes, I know this one isn't under Sega). While I haven't played the original two yet, I absolutely want to play all three of them so this is a major help, especially with the DLCs in the mix.

Also, major props to both of them; to Doc for the gargantuan donation drop and finkleroy for handling it.. I can't even imagine how much work it has been.
Thanks for ENCODYA to the one and only Doc0075 and to finkleroy for not giving up to spread all those donations.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by MarkoH01
LootHunter: Can I have Blade Runner?
finkleroy: Granted.
My eternal gratitude to finkleroy for maintaining this awesome giveaway. And Doc0075 for neverending generosity! Blade Runner is a true gem of an adventure game.
Thank you Doc0075 for Darkest Dungeon and its DLCs, and finkleroy for running this community giveaway as always! :)
Thank you Doc yet again! Your generosity knows no limits.

Thank you finkleroy for managing this thread! It can prove to be a monumental task, especially when Doc visis.
Thanks to the ever-hardworker finkleroy and the incredible Doc0075 for their generosity!
Thanks to Doc0075 for The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel II and for being so generous and finkleroy for doing overtime today to send us the gifts:)
Many thanks to the hard-working finkleroi and Doc!
Can ı get A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC? thank you
Post edited July 01, 2021 by ywzywz
My thanks to Doc for his ever-increasing generosity and finkle for the giveaway management.

Cheers.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the ultimate super deluxe DROD bundle headache edition! And thanks to finkle (must be very demanding dealing so much requests in such short time)
Can I request A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC ?
Thank you very much @Doc0075 for gifting me Greedfall and as always cheers @finkleroy for running this giveaway and in this case for running a night shift through the apparently neverending excel sheet with all the new additions to the giveaway this month ;).
I'm a little confused about the list of games available. So if Bloodstained is gone then I want to ask A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC