It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Please don't discuss politics in this thread or the Non-GOG giveaway thread. AFAIK It's not even allowed on the GOG forum at all.
Post edited June 28, 2021 by finkleroy
finkleroy: Please don't discuss politics in this thread or the Non-GOG giveaway thread. AFAIK It's not even allowed on the GOG forum at all.
Understood. Speaking of the giveway itself, Doc was gonna add some more keys, so I'm assuming he's going to do that once it's July?
high rated
TheBigCore: Understood. Speaking of the giveway itself, Doc was gonna add some more keys, so I'm assuming he's going to do that once it's July?
He requested I wait until July to release them, yes.
TheBigCore: Understood. Speaking of the giveway itself, Doc was gonna add some more keys, so I'm assuming he's going to do that once it's July?
finkleroy: He requested I wait until July to release them, yes.
I had a feeling that was the case. Thanks for clarifying.
Post edited June 28, 2021 by TheBigCore
finkleroy: AFAIK It's not even allowed on the GOG forum at all.
They're allowed in PMs, but that's about it.

Anyhoo, seconded on keeping such talk out of the giveaways.
Stronghold HD please
May I ask for Dungeon Keeper 2, please ?
high rated
drxenija: Stronghold HD please
Granted.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Dungeon Keeper 2, please ?
Granted.
MMLN: I would love to have Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, if it is still available.

Thank you.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Korotan for your generosity, and you finkleroy for your continued hard work organizing this giveaway :)
Thank you to Korotan and Fink for helping me to build a new dungeon. My Dark Mistresses will join you tonight...
May I request Memoria?
May I ask for Stronghold Crusader HD?
high rated
Outriders: May I request Memoria?
Granted.
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Stronghold Crusader HD?
Granted.
Thanks korotan and finkleroy!
Many thanks to Bapthomme and finkleroy for Memoria.