It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know if Doc is still taking suggestions for games to be added to the CG but I'd like to suggest multiple copies of Ultima Underworld 1+2, Syndicate Wars, and Syndicate Plus. Gog recently announced that these titles would be delisted on June 28th and I'd hate for people to miss out on these games so having a few in reserve in the CG would allow people who missed out on them to get them here.
I'd like to ask for one of those ARMA: Cold War Assault keys. Completely missed the giveaway for some reason...
BenKii: .....I'd like to suggest multiple copies of Ultima Underworld 1+2, Syndicate Wars, and Syndicate Plus. Gog recently announced that these titles would be delisted on June 28th.....
Thanks for the tip(had one of those on backlog).

-

To all: does anyone here know if new versions(remakes/remasters) are coming out to replace them? And if so, will the new versions have the old ones as a goodie or not?
Post edited June 25, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: To all: does anyone here know if new versions(remakes/remasters) are coming out to replace them? And if so, will the new versions have the old ones as a goodie or not?
I don't believe so. Haven't read any news regarding this.
GamezRanker: To all: does anyone here know if new versions(remakes/remasters) are coming out to replace them? And if so, will the new versions have the old ones as a goodie or not?
bluethief: I don't believe so. Haven't read any news regarding this.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ultima_underworld_12_syndicate_plus_and_syndicate_wars_delisting

No reason was given as to why they are being delisted but most discussing this topic believe it's because Gog only had a 10 year license agreement for those titles from EA (They were first released on Gog in June of 2011). If that's true then we could see other older EA titles being delisted as they approach their 10 year mark.
bluethief: I don't believe so. Haven't read any news regarding this.
BenKii: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ultima_underworld_12_syndicate_plus_and_syndicate_wars_delisting

No reason was given as to why they are being delisted but most discussing this topic believe it's because Gog only had a 10 year license agreement for those titles from EA (They were first released on Gog in June of 2011). If that's true then we could see other older EA titles being delisted as they approach their 10 year mark.
If that's true than that sucks. I imagined that these type of licenses were "forever", unless the store goes under or some kind of licesing issues with music, for example. But it's EA we're talking about so not really that surprising.
high rated
Clairsentient: May I have Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat?
I didn't get Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack because I don't want the goodie pack.
Granted.
idbeholdME: I'd like to ask for one of those ARMA: Cold War Assault keys. Completely missed the giveaway for some reason...
Granted.
Thanks to apehater for the game key and, as always, to finkle for the giveaway management.
Can I have Syndicate Wars?
BenKii: No reason was given as to why they are being delisted but most discussing this topic believe it's because Gog only had a 10 year license agreement for those titles from EA (They were first released on Gog in June of 2011). If that's true then we could see other older EA titles being delisted as they approach their 10 year mark.
Well, reason was given, publisher's request apparently. And that 10 year mark only applies to UU, the Syndicate games were added later.

PS: Support the request for copies added to the list so fewer will miss out.
Post edited June 25, 2021 by Cavalary
Wow. That's terrible. There's still some of the cheaper EA games I'd like to get, I hope they don't get taken off next.

Anyway, I'd like to request Syndicate Plus if it's still available.
high rated
KetobaK: Can I have Syndicate Wars?
Granted.
mrcrispy83: Wow. That's terrible. There's still some of the cheaper EA games I'd like to get, I hope they don't get taken off next.

Anyway, I'd like to request Syndicate Plus if it's still available.
Granted.
Thank you, finkleroy and greyhat.
May I seek Ultima Underworld 1+2?
Thank you apehater and finkleroy for the game.