It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zezione: Sorry but I don't understand, I don't speak too much english and use google translator most of the time jajaja
But just to clarify, I was sincere, I was not trying to be sarcastic
Vingry was making a joke on how your sentence has other meanings if read a certain way, based on the word hell being a swear. His post was all in good fun. :)

=-=-=-=-=-=
=-=-=-=-=-=

To the thread: the thread has a staff notification mark on it.....yet there are no staff posts here.....anyone else notice this? o.0
Post edited May 18, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: To the thread: the thread has a staff notification mark on it.....yet there are no staff posts here.....anyone else notice this? o.0
Earlier today a blue member posted the message "New Post". They might have deleted it, probably due to it being a mistake.
bluethief: Earlier today a blue member posted the message "New Post". They might have deleted it, probably due to it being a mistake.
Great...now I got a staff mark(greyed out) I canna remove o.0 ;D
(i'm joking a bit...it doesn't bother me that much :))

=-=-=
Post edited May 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
Zezione: Sorry but I don't understand, I don't speak too much english and use google translator most of the time jajaja
But just to clarify, I was sincere, I was not trying to be sarcastic
GamezRanker: Vingry was making a joke on how your sentence has other meanings if read a certain way, based on the word hell being a swear. His post was all in good fun. :)
Yep, what GamezRanker said. *points at you (GamezRanker) in agreement*

https://previews.123rf.com/images/panicattack/panicattack1601/panicattack160100030/51357018-young-cheerful-bearded-man-pointing-finger-gun-gesture-at-camera-desaturated-portrait-over-gray-stud.jpg
Post edited May 19, 2021 by Vingry
vgezer: Thanks for the game Bapthomme!
Bapthomme: Glad you took the game, have fun with it.
Funny I was a donor for both games (book of demons and this one).
Lol. I think both games are nice, but Book of Demons is funnier (that I've heard/seen). Thanks again!
Vingry: It's okay lol. I know you were sincere. I just thought that it was kinda funny how the same sentence could have a different meaning, that's all. :)
Or it could be a new way of saying thank you for nothing. "Thank you for Juppiter!" Hell! (exclamation)
Dogmaus: Or it could be a new way of saying thank you for nothing. "Thank you for Juppiter!" Hell! (exclamation)
Nothing wrong with that. Grandma used to say it's always good to own land. So, imagine a whole planet.
Dogmaus: Or it could be a new way of saying thank you for nothing. "Thank you for Juppiter!" Hell! (exclamation)
As in "Hell, there goes even more chance i'll get to the rest of my backlog(due to being hooked on this game)"? ;)

-

TheDudeLebowski: Nothing wrong with that. Grandma used to say it's always good to own land. So, imagine a whole planet.
I'd imagine the demonic presence likely makes it a pain to maintain...and prolly lowers** the property value somewhat as well. ;D

(**Or perhaps raises it a bit for say goths...or the doom slayer)
Post edited May 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: As in "Hell, there goes even more chance i'll get to the rest of my backlog(due to being hooked on this game)"? ;)

-

TheDudeLebowski: Nothing wrong with that. Grandma used to say it's always good to own land. So, imagine a whole planet.
GamezRanker: I'd imagine the demonic presence likely makes it a pain to maintain...and prolly lowers** the property value somewhat as well. ;D

(**Or perhaps raises it a bit for say goths...or the doom slayer)
maybe it is just enough to keep unwanted people away , so you can enjoy your picnics

had to edit out due to forum bug...
Post edited May 21, 2021 by Orkhepaj
Hello
game: Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown

thx finkleroy
I humbly nominate Orkhepaj for Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown...if that's ok and they're eligible.
GamezRanker: I humbly nominate Orkhepaj for Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown...if that's ok and they're eligible.
Nice move :)
high rated
Orkhepaj: Hello
game: Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown

thx finkleroy
Granted.
Thank you Doc0075 for Legends of Amberland.
And finkleroy for the help with the giveaways.
Post edited May 21, 2021 by Orkhepaj
I would like to make a request for Star Wars Rebellion if it's still available & The Witcher Goodies Collection which is daggared as I just missed it. Was really bz with real life the past few mths, hope I'm able to come back to the forum more often. Do stay safe all in the meantime as the current pandemic is 1 that is likely going to drag for sometime.