It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Dusk my good sir?
high rated
LaLaLee: May I ask for Dusk my good sir?
Granted.
BlueMooner: And thank you to Lone_Star for CB's Undying! Now I can unshoot undead while unlying in my chair.
They're not all undead. ;)

Btw a *spell spoiler* tip: when you get the enemy resurrection type spell(raises dead as temporary helpful allies), be careful to (not) use it on non undead enemies. ;)
Thanks to Bapthomme for the Tower of Time and finkleroy for the giveaway. Much appreciated.
B1tF1ghter: And now I don't know if I should get something as "collateral" or "wait longer" "hoping something else will show up or more of the same by the end of the month" :D
Well seeing as that's Doc's last gift basket of the month, you probably shouldn't wait till later(when the good ones are all gone).

-

Rsgames246: Can I request dying light
As the others said, you can only request one non-daggered game from this giveaway(post 2) per month. You still can (iirc) request a daggered game or two, though.
Post edited May 11, 2021 by GamezRanker
Thanks to GOG's munificent:D benefactor Doc0075 for Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition and finkleroy for delivering
May I ask for Thief 2: Metal Age?
Edit: Sorry I just saw Thief 2 is not on the list. Also, I'm not active in the community. Sorry.
Post edited May 11, 2021 by model34
model34: May I ask for Thief 2: Metal Age?
Edit: Sorry I just saw Thief 2 is not on the list. Also, I'm not active in the community. Sorry.
If you still want the game, you should request it in the gog community gifting thread(linked below). You never know, some generous gogger might gift it to ya. ;)

(also after ya post to the thread below with your request, ya will either need to change your PM settings to accept PMs from everyone or add whoever decides to gift ya the game as a PM contact/friend so they can send ya the game)
May I please request Raji: An Ancient Epic. Thank you.
high rated
model34: May I ask for Thief 2: Metal Age?
Change your settings to allow DMs from the public. I have a gift key for you. :) Welcome to GOG
greyhat: Change your settings to allow DMs from the public. I have a gift key for you. :) Welcome to GOG
I already low key hinted at the same thing(;D...haven't bought a key yet, though), and even sent em a friend request....still pending atm.
greyhat: Change your settings to allow DMs from the public. I have a gift key for you. :) Welcome to GOG
GamezRanker: I already low key hinted at the same thing(;D...haven't bought a key yet, though), and even sent em a friend request....still pending atm.
:D Well I bought the key so hopefully they reply. Sorry, I did not clue in that you were hinting at gifting it. :P
Post edited May 11, 2021 by greyhat
greyhat: :D Well I bought the key so hopefully they reply.
Hopefully they should, sooner or later(i'm guessing they went offline shortly after editing their post).

greyhat: Sorry, I did not clue in that you were hinting at gifting it. :P
I figured the wall of text/advice and winky face emoji placement would've tipped near anyone off....guess next time I shouldn't be so subtle. :D
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for nostalgia filled FPS Dusk!
Well, finger crossed Mafia II still on the list next month XD