It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kobi-K: I just downloaded GZDoom and ZDoom to try it out. I'll also download Doomsday and see how it works.

Again, thank you very much!
Yup yup :)

=-=-=

Anyhoo(to the thread): it seems some games have come home to roost in the nest that is the GOG giveaway.

Tis truly nice to see, it is :)
(song above is from superjail and has some slightly nsfw visuals)
Post edited April 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
Thanks to finkleroy and Korotan for Strongold HD, love to both ;)
Kobi-K: Thank you very much GamezRanker and finkleroy for the classic Heretic + Hexen Collection!
GamezRanker: NP

Btw, I hear tell that the games run very well in programs like Doomsday. Anyhoo, hope ya have fun fighting the serpent riders and their minions. :)

(sadly the collection is missing Heretic 2 and the Hexen 2 addon, but is very good overall)
Here, a Doom fanatic, Doomsday is a really good source port, of you want a better lightning and 3D models, but is a really demanding port... Is not very optimized yet :/
My recommendation is always GZDoom (for a modern shooter experience and for many mods) or Chocolate Doom (for a true classic experience).
Oh, and thank you for The Bureau, GamezRanker, very generous of you!!!!
Post edited April 19, 2021 by KetobaK
KetobaK: Here, a Doom fanatic, Doomsday is a really good source port, of you want a better lightning and 3D models, but is a really demanding port... Is not very optimized yet :/
It can be, but it looks real pretty sometimes.

KetobaK: Oh, and thank you for The Bureau, GamezRanker, very generous of you!!!!
It's no trouble at all, really...hope ya have fun with it. :)
... Always awkward, but... may I please have one of those Bound by Flame keys?
May I ask for Runaway: A Road Adventure + Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle + Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate?
GamezRanker: It can be, but it looks real pretty sometimes.
Oh yes, that is undeniable and with an HD Texture Pack even more.
high rated
Cavalary: ... Always awkward, but... may I please have one of those Bound by Flame keys?
Granted.
zaMNal: May I ask for Runaway: A Road Adventure + Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle + Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate?
Granted.
May I have King's Bounty: The Legend?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you GamezRanker and finkleroy for Runaway adventure games!
high rated
JakobFel: May I have King's Bounty: The Legend?
Granted.
Hello finkleroy.

If I may I would like to make my request for The Next BIG Thing?
high rated
Drakon1590: Hello finkleroy.

If I may I would like to make my request for The Next BIG Thing?
Granted.
Thank you GamezRanker for donation of The Next BIG Thing.
May I ask for Mars: War Logs, please?. ^_^