It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks alot Finkleroy!, and thanks to IAmSinistar for donating this game! Big thanks!!
Wow, someone(s) certainly refilled the stockpile!
B1tF1ghter: Do most NEW people showing up in this thread DON'T even DESIRE to know the rules?
Some might be lazy(that's sadly a common thing these days), some might know little to no english, and some might be a bit of both.

(of course some also might just be feigning not knowing the rules either)
high rated
bler144: Wow, someone(s) certainly refilled the stockpile!
Yep. That was IAmSinistar, who was the original custodian of this giveaway.
Big thank you to _Slaugh_ for the awesome game, and finkleroy for keeping this giveaway going!! :D
high rated
personthingy: Big thank you to _Slaugh_ for the awesome game, and finkleroy for keeping this giveaway going!! :D
You're welcome !  :-)
May I ask for Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf ?
high rated
forkakova: May I ask for Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf ?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Requesting for Nomads of Driftland from daggered games. Thanks!
high rated
DellJennin667: Requesting for Nomads of Driftland from daggered games. Thanks!
Granted.
DellJennin667: Requesting for Nomads of Driftland from daggered games. Thanks!
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and to schewy!
high rated
178 Giftees this month already. Congrats to all the winner and a big thank you for all the donors!!!

A special thank you for finkleroy, with both giveaways, this have been a pretty busy month!
high rated
I have realized that I probably never thanked BurlyHeart for Mother Russia Bleeds! That day I got confused with a different give away! I loved this game and will play it again! Thank you BurlyHeart, that was a top notch brawler and a very polished game! And many thanks to finkleroi and his tireless work, this is being another busy month for him!
Post edited January 27, 2021 by Dogmaus
May I ask for Underhero?
high rated
PaterAlf: May I ask for Underhero?
Granted.